• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Money`s no object to you so where you gonna visit?

Free episodes:

Truthseeker70

Paranormal Novice
Taking you all into the realms of happy thoughts. Your loaded and can visit anywhere you like.

Where would you go and why? You can take that last meal with you and eat it on the plane. In fact it`s gonna be free flowing just to make you happy.

So where you gonna visit??

Japan is always the first thing that pops out of my mouth to that question.
My family is shocked cuz they figured I'd choose egypt. Or someplace with a little more mystery.

I'm going to China. I want to meet Jet Lei, and make him my kung fu master. For my meal I will have meatballs, carrots, potatoes, and applejuice.

Another one to settle is 2012. I guess that would take money AND connections followed by a memory zap!

Where is the largest ball of twine??

Seriously though, Machu Pichu and Egypt are high on my list. I'm assuming in this dreamland we are SAFE as well?? And speaking of dreamland, how bout an unrestricted exploration of Area 51 and the other alleged alien/UFO storage spots.

Bucovina in Romania, then Corsica, then a small spot on/off the coast of France called Kerhostin, followed by the Caribbean, then on to good old Saskatchewan and then back home.

Somewhere close, I hate traveling. If I didn't hate traveling, I'd go to some haunted place, Bigfoot hotspot, SkinWalker Ranch, or around it, or some repeated Abductee's house and stake out. That sort of thing.

The crab nebula. Perhaps another planet like Earth where the Dinosaurs and other animals still roam.

Antarctica, because it seems like you could really get away from it all there.

Personally though, I would leave this world if I could in order to expand my knowledge of the universe, and never return.

it's not knowing what is ahead of me that keeps me home. if I could know what to expect, how to deal with it, how to behave, and where to go next, I would go anywhere. It is the unknown that scares the bejesus out of me cause it shows I don't know what to do so I am then afraid of looking like an idiot. weird reason not to travel, eh?

it's not knowing what is ahead of me that keeps me home. if I could know what to expect, how to deal with it, how to behave, and where to go next, I would go anywhere. It is the unknown that scares the bejesus out of me cause it shows I don't know what to do so I am then afraid of looking like an idiot. weird reason not to travel, eh?

I have phobias about it too.

Not weird at all. I have the same issues, particularly when I travel to a foreign country where I don't know the language (like Canada!). Although I must say, Greece and Turkey were pretty cool and they are very nice to Americans. Germany? Meh! Britain: Well, there's the other side if the road thing to get through, but once you've done it a few weeks it's not so bad. Glad i went, but would just as soon stay closer -- except Mars, of course.

Taking you all into the realms of happy thoughts. Your loaded and can visit anywhere you like.

Where would you go and why? You can take that last meal with you and eat it on the plane. In fact it`s gonna be free flowing just to make you happy.

So where you gonna visit??

Mongolia - one of the last unspoiled frontiers.

Back