• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

MILAB military abduction - I was a T.I.

Do you feel that Douglas Dietrich is genuine?

• I felt that he did fabricate by twisting the events in a self-promoting manner.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I feel that Douglas Dietrich and Solaris Blueraven are legitimate regardless of their errors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I talked to Lorien Fenton who assured me and explained this years MILABsafety protocol.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

underwinger

Paranormal Novice
I had an experience as an 'Outsider' having attended the Super Soldier Summit and Mind Control Summit II in 2013. I was not abducted by MILAB, but was the targeted individual subject of concern for the reason I brought to the super soldiers and conference organizer and attendees a viable solution for deprogramming the mind controlled. I posted this article on beforeitsnews (BIN) which has both a link to my page and an embedded hour's worth of video I crated to illustrate the difference between cointelpros and true investigators.

Is there any evidence that a mass military abduction took place at the conference in Nevada?
The evidence is circumstantial. There are no photographs or video surveillance of abductors that have surfaced. The only evidence that was photographed were the door locks that were forced open and appear broken. I saw them with my eyes. I talked to people early Sunday morning and saw them bumping into each other, unrehearsed and not staged since nobody really paid attention to me at leaast. It was like watching two people who hadn't met each other yet talking about identical experiences. So, like anything, there's no two by four over the skull proof, but it cannot negate what I experienced as an outsider. I heard and witnessed people before during and after the event. I even felt the same thing the clairvoyants did about the handler for David VanDerBeek (impromptu speaker running for Governor of Nevada). They claimed he was a shape shifting reptilian. I'd have laughed that off, but the thing is, I felt the same way they did and I'm not even a supersoldier or whatever. I'm a CSI going to the conference for other reasons, but did experience these things. The odd ball evidence I show is that because I went there with a new therapy to help reverse deep CIA mind control and was turned away is my proof for myself to know 'something was up'. That something happened to be made clear once I learned about what MILAB was the following Sunday after that Saturday night's event. Then I knew it partly had to involve me. For MILAB, I was temporarily their most dangerous nemesis for if any of them validated the treatment works, which it does, then MILAB would have to start from the ground up. Me? Killed maybe, but at least my goal was attempted and that was to subvert MILAB without even knowing that's what I was doing at the time. I'm just a regular guy like you, but because I was there, I can safely argue that the circumstantial evidence was closer to real than theoretical. No sh_t, this really happened!

manx,
I showed up at the Philadelphia park on the 19th. No saucers... not even a troll.
Any room on your Island for me and my small family? These American East Coasters are starting to concern me.

If I understand you correctly you went there to pitch a treatment and felt you were mistreated.

If you ask me, the whole super solider mind control conference is pretty dubious. Who was there that is actually credible? Why would any agency commit felonies at that hotel to put the whammy (or whatever) on that crowd? Isn't it more likely that it was all part of the show?

manx,
I showed up at the Philadelphia park on the 19th. No saucers... not even a troll.
Any room on your Island for me and my small family? These American East Coasters are starting to concern me.

sure i will just go get my pitchfork and shift a couple of brit squatters, sorry i mean ''new manx'', we'll squeeze you in.

Back