• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mike Fortson

F

Fcseven

I enjoyed Mike’s interview about his Phoenix Lights experience. I noticed that he mentioned having a large collection of witnesses’ stories. If he is ever on the show again could you ask him to read some examples of what others saw that night? The story of the women seeing beings walking around a window in one of the triangle crafts is just amazing. His style of interview is unique and for some reason really puts this story in perspective.

It almost seems like this story is as big as Roswell but for some reason remains stagnated, even in ufology circles. I give credit to Mike for doing so much research on it and managing to keep the story grounded during his interviews.

I couldnt agree more. I really loved this episode for the sole reason that it woke my up to the read incident of the Phoenix lights. I had seen countless shows on it already, but as you would expect each one was about the later lights, and NOT ONE mentioned the mile wide boomerang shaped object earlier on.

My favourite anecdote of the interview was the story about the two witnesses who were up in an ultra-light(?) aircraft. They actually saw the huge boomerang craft fly below them and it blocked out the city. I mean, can you imagine that shit? Apparently they thought they were going to die - they accepted their fate.

Just amazing.

Back