• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts

Do you believe the Billy Meier Contacts and Evidence Are Real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He Who Shall Not Be Named? & The Billy Meier Contacts

Of course Terrax, he spoke a portion of the truth at the end...a nasty little thing these Meier people dont much care for.

newinitiatio said:
Hey ztgr, it's sickening isn't it how blinded are those that oppose everything about billy meier here on this forum. Believing in their own lies, they are driven by this irrational zeal and fervour to not want to believe it could be possible because they are cast with the safety net of their own making, which they fear to venture outside of and which they must protect in order to feel a little safer, not wanting to know anything that tests and challenges their dearly cherished and very outmoded view of reality.
I gather that these people aren't ready to handle the real truth or aren't willing to consciously accept them due to the threat imposed on the commercial interests of some here on this forum. Even if they secretly, behind closed doors, tinker with the idea that it could not possible be dismissed as a hoax, they nonetheless must take the path of least resistence, knowing that they won't do anything that would jeopardize their new venture. If they accepted and acknowledged that billy meiers contacts and information was truthful then they'd know that the repercussions will be immense and they may just be destroyed because giving credence to billy would also mean tacitedly supporting some of the most controversial information coming from him.
I am certain of the fact that there are factions within the secret government that would rather do away for good any information coming from billy meier because of his stance against what they represent but surely any person dealing with the topic of the paranormal who has ever come across billy meier or his representative would publically denounce it to the highest pitch of their own voices to display and advertise their negative stance against it for self protection because they know they might just piss off more than just the regular crowds, no matter whether they believe it or not. So ztgr, the facade and the pretense of gene and david is what you are witnessing through their vehement opposition at every turn anything to do with billy meier. You could logically deduce this for yourself that when smart people oppose billy meier, it's not that they are too smart for their own good nor is it saying gullible and the stupid must be the people who believe in billy meier but that self interest plays a large part.

tired-yawn.jpg

Hey jritzmann, it's sickening isn't it how blinded are those that oppose everything about evidential reality here on this forum. Believing in their own lies, they are driven by this irrational zeal and fervor to believe it could be possible because they are cast with the safety net of their own making, which they fear to venture outside of and which they must protect in order to feel a little safer, not wanting to know anything that tests and challenges their dearly cherished and very outmoded view of Meier.
I gather that the Meier minions aren't ready to handle the real truth or aren't willing to consciously accept them due to the threat imposed on the cash-flow interests of some on the FIGU forum. Even if they secretly, behind closed doors, in a locked room, with the lights down low, tinker with the idea that it could all be dismissed as a hoax, they nonetheless must take the path of least resistance, knowing that they won't do anything that would jeopardize the precious Meier cult. If they accepted and acknowledged that Billy Meier's contacts and information was all bogus then they'd know that the repercussions will be immense and they may just be destroyed because giving credence to Billy would also mean tacitly supporting some of the biggest hoaxes in history.
I am certain of the fact that there are factions within the Meier cult that would rather do away for good any information showing Billy Meier to be a complete fraud because of his stance for what they represent but surely any person with a circumspect view of reality that is dealing with the topic of the paranormal who has ever come across Billy Meier or his mentally deranged representative would publicly denounce it to the highest pitch of their own voices, like you have, to display and advertise their intelligent stance against it because even if they know they might piss off more than just the regular crowds, no matter whether they believe it or not, they also know that revealing it and telling the truth about it is the best policy. So jritzmann, the facade and the pretense of ZTGR and newintitiatio is what you are witnessing through their vehement opposition at every turn anything to do with the real evidence and truth behind the Meier hoax. You could logically deduce this for yourself that when these stupid people agree with Billy Meier, it's not that they are too stupid for their own good nor is it saying they are gullible and that it is the intelligent people who believe in Billy Meier, but that self interest plays a large part.

Due to the absolutely horrendous syntax of that post it took me a lot longer to do that than I thought it would. I think I actually feel dumber now. Is that a word? Dumber?

insults, insults, insults...here will this make you guess happy. I belong to a CULT, I am a religious extremest and practice rituals that correspond to a cult. I am a moron and see this after reading your guises posts. You have shown me how stupid and idiotic i am in believing that peace and happiness is possible. That we are not all together in trying to change our world for the better "Individual" for "ourselves" and no one else. No cult no religion just US, so in light of you guess proving how idiotic and stupid i am i now ban myself. You guess get that I BAN MYSELF....because you peolple have proven nothing that I cant readily find elsewhere. I can turn on my furnace to get hot air and can piss my girlfriend of to get insulted....you see how that works, there are much better ways to waste my time and this site isnt one of them.
Good luck gentlemen, your continuing behavior has shown me the importance of this discussion board.
Insults, insults, insults there not that hard to do or make ;)

I now wish to be band or will search for a way to get out of this discussion board so i am not tempted to act in the same manor as you gentlemen wish and believe me to be or act.

It truly has been fun though
Phil B.

I belong to a CULT...

A moment of clarity in an otherwise disturbing flow of what passes as thoughts.

A moment of awareness in a cloud of noise.

Congrats, Phil, you've just come one step closer to the reality of your life.

nowsdatym said:
I am a moron and see this after reading your guises posts. You have shown me how stupid and idiotic i am in believing that peace and happiness is possible. That we are not all together in trying to change our world for the better "Individual" for "ourselves" and no one else.

Hey man, I'm not against peace and happiness and trying to change the world for the better. I'm for all of those things. I just don't believe that those things ONLY come from a one armed man in Switzerland who claims to get all of his insight from aliens and who has taken many questionable photographs of what he says is their spaceships. And some of these spaceships look like they were made out of household items - trash can lids etc. I'm sorry but the more I read about Meier's story the more I see it's like Swiss Cheese - which I'm sure Meier knows a lot about as well. Maybe Meier does have some really good things to preach - I don't deny that - but saying that he is getting all of this from aliens is a claim that I believe he has yet to prove. In all of the videos he has made why has he never once INTERVIEWED one of these aliens that he is so close to? Why just show the spaceships? It makes no sense. You know why? Cause it's pure bunk. One of the only pictures he took of one of the "aliens" was disputed as being nothing more than a Sears catalog model! So then Meier changed his story and said that it was a "maliciously forged" photograph taken by none other than the MIB. BUNK!
I think if Meier wants to preach peace and happiness then that's great but if he is using lies to try to do it... well... it seems a bit hypocritical, and sick. It's a matter of principle. Most of the people on these forums are intelligent and perceptive people that want to know the truth and who also have the discernment to see right through all of this and to see how sick it is. Even Meier's ex-wife has said it's all a hoax - she said that she has seen the spaceship models used to fake the photos. It's ridiculous. It's a complete circus. Yet, I fully understand that once someone is deep enough in something like this they don't want to turn back. They want to believe. They don't want to be let down. But... people will believe what they want to believe. Speaking of belief - I can't believe I'm still writing about this... I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!
I also believe that the reason why people like jritzmann keep responding to this thread is simply because they feel sorry for the people that buy Billy Meier's garbage - literally buy it. With their hard earned cash. Jritzmann and others can see it's pure bunk and Meier's message of "peace and happiness" makes it all the worse just because it's sick. It's sick, sick, sick.

Since it seems a perfect opportunity to clarify the reasoning behind one of the founders of this beautifully one sided discussion board, you Mr. Biedney will never know the reality of my life. You think you know everything and hide behind your cool title and show. Yet, that is all you know, you don't know me or my beliefs and are no better than you think Billys information to be. You truly have no clue and I feel sickened that I have to act in this manner to a man of your supposed stature and intelligence? You have proven your ignorance and complete lack of knowledge and understanding concerning Billy's info. So in the spirit of that I am done getting dragged into your child's play. The few times I have, it has made me feel sick and proven the reality of this discussion board. I've come one step closer to seeing the stupidity and complete lack of any intelligence from those who think so highly of themselves concerning Billys info?.meaning YOU SIR. This is the exact reason I am done here, because you people don't want the truth or to learn and think about anything new. You are happy being the way you are and find joy in belittling others and thinking you know everything. The outrageous claims you make are quite fitting for the actions and beliefs you presume everyone else has. So good for you Mr. Biedney once again you have shown me the ignorance of my ways?I thought this discussion board had a chance of intelligently portraying and debating an alternative view on Billys info and man was I wrong. Instead it just plays the same games as other places that do nothing but show how this fight isn't about the info necessarily?Its more about egos and being right and showing those who believe up. So I am glad that others on this discussion board will have the chance to say what is the truth and reality to ?THEM?, and not what you want and will not hear. I can't believe the bold things some believe on this discussion board?There is actually a place on this discussion that asks why kids aren't more into ET/UFO's than some of the grandmasters here were in their day. How ignorant can you be?how do you think that you know so much and imagine that from your superior stature all others younger are twisted. Who ever created that section is lacking in more ways than one!!! From the Gestapo's of this site, I am amazed that anyone would have the courage to open their mouths and say something!!! 80% of the posts on this discussion board seem to come from the same 5 people over and over again!!!

So this is the worst I will get and will not go any further?.just like others if what you don't want to here is said than they must go and I will, and have one upped you oh grand master. Since you are one of the moderators/owners?/ and masters of this forum I give up in trying to understand and see any true meaning to your continuing game and Mical Horn fan club!!! Your actions Mr. Biedney, are also no better than those you claim Mr. He who has shown you to be wrong ? to be!!

I am happy that you Mr. Biedney took the bait?.I figured you or one of your peoples would enjoy that last post and take it as you ignorantly would like to. I was hoping it would be you....So good bye and I am glad we can mutually see one thing. I have come closer to one more reality in my life???????.this site is useless in proving anything one way or the other concerning Billy Meier and those who believe therein!!!

The only think that is sick is people like you Mr. MJW and your complete lack of understanding and tolerance for what others believe and the way they can or cannot portray it concerning their language!!!

He Who Shall Not Be Named™ & The Billy Meier Contacts

Why is is that the Meierites seem to display severe masochistic tendencies?

Nice to know that Phil thinks we have a cool show.

Oh, and just for fun, Meierites please take note, your hero (and our least favorite sociopath) sent myself, Gene, Jeff Ritzmann and Royce Myers the following email this last weekend:

----------------

Hey there knuckleheads, how the heck are ya!?!?

I just wanted to thank y'all for the tireless work that you've done
to help me record the 4,000,000th visitor to www.suckersrus.com. While
I'm sure I could've done it without ya, every little bit of help
certainly - helps!

It's truly heartwarming to see how the envious efforts of a couple of
dolts have kept my name alive on their little internet forum and how
the cowardly sniping and defaming by an I-dare-not-show-my-face
parasite has driven over a good number of inquisitive types, some of
whom have become (look out for the dreaded "C" word) - customers!

And let's not forget the whining and griping from our resident cake
pan model maker, without whose efforts the genuine, authentic, and
incomparably clear NONSENSE of Meier's photos, films and video would
not have been so immediately perceptible to soooooooo many people.

So, Season's Greetings, be of good cheer and - keep on defaming,
griping and whining (kinda sounds like a law firm, doesn't it?) -
it's what you do best!

From me, lovable little ol',

MICHAEL THE SHMUCK

----------------------

I wanted to share that with the Meierites, 'cause in this guy's mind, you're not believers, brothers or compatriots. Nope, you're simply...

Customers.

Sleep tight.

Yeah I saw that, glad to see he's showing his colors now and then in his little slip ups...calling them "customers" should open a couple eyes. Although I fear too many are so tightly shut they'll never admit it to themselves.

MJW- Yeah it's sad, I guess, but I think more these days that it's really more about being in some sort of fight. I think many of these people thrive on arguments and really dont care what's wrong with their "side". It's just the opportunity to seem "higher" then you or I, or enlightened. It's their own delusion, and anyone who's read the Plejarens are Real discussion group on Yahoogroups.com can *really* see that. If you really want to see the inner workings of how these people think, I'd encourage everyone to just read it if you really want to see these "enlightened" people strut their stuff. Of course, none of them have the fortitude to write you personally, they always try and throw stones where no one sees them.

It's a very sad place, where many followers wallow in almost constant hate. G'head...read.

nowsdatym said:
The only think that is sick is people like you Mr. MJW and your complete lack of understanding and tolerance for what others believe and the way they can or cannot portray it concerning their language!!!
Sick is when other people show their complete lack of understanding and tolerance for what others believe and the way they can or cannot portray it concerning their language.

I guess Billy Meier also passes with flying colors for that definition;

"These purported contactees, mediums and channelers are becoming increasingly more numerous, although not all of them are famous or well known. But they are all equally "sick in the head" for they are simply psychopaths, individuals suffering from psychogenic disorders, schizophrenics, etc; they may also be deliberate frauds, liars, hoaxers or charlatans who wish to project themselves into the forefront for reasons of their own image, profit or sectarian faith." Billy Meier - FIGU Bulletin nr.2

"Anything pertaining to the "Little Greys" must be scrutinized with extreme caution, for too many fantasists, madmen, charlatans and delusionals are in the habit of jumping on the bandwagon." Billy Meier - FIGU Bulletin nr.2

"This question-cum-statement was generated by the same source as all of the previous questions. The mental attitude of the person raising the question must really be questioned here. Considering the fact that FIGU and I have always pointed out that nobody should believe anything, not even from me, Billy. This person undoubtedly does not have both oars in the water." Billy Meier - FIGU Bulletin nr.3

"The questions in Bulletin #3 that generated the complaints, were simply reprinted for the purpose of providing other readers with the information, for behind the scenes we felt it necessary, just for once, to state the essential and explain some things for the non-comprehending, the nearsighted, the doubters, troublemakers, defamers, intrigants, sectarians and know-it-alls among others." Billy Meier - FIGU Bulletin nr.4

"The genuine teachings of Mohammed are no more fallacious than those of Jmmanuel. Mohammed's teachings, which he imparted as a reincarnation of Jmmanuel, were also thoroughly adulterated. The teachings of Mohammed were intended to curb Christianity and precipitate its disappearance. However, because of this renewed falsification of the original teachings, the concept proved completely unsuccessful because of certain interfering individuals who were simply as disinterested in the genuine truth, or else, they falsely interpreted the teachings -- as was previously the case with the teachings of Jmmanuel. Therefore, it is totally incorrect to say that Mohammed brought forth fallacious or false teachings." Billy Meier - FIGU Bulletin nr.4

"For quite some time the people on Earth have been speaking again about UFO sightings and alleged encounters with extraterrestrial life forms, especially in Russia, where a splashy story was publicized in Woronesh or whatever the name of that little place in the boonies is." Billy Meier - FIGU Bulletin nr.4

"Anyone claiming anything different simply does not quite have a lucid head and is, therefore, mentally unbalanced." Billy Meier - FIGU Bulletin nr.5

"The site of this spectacle was a ranch in Miramar, where the participants attempted to make contact with extraterrestrials -- as though the latter were actually waiting to communicate with nutty terrestrials." Billy Meier - FIGU Bulletin nr.5

These quotes are taken from just a handful articles. Is it respectful or is Meier just a plain ol' potty mouth? Seems to me that many people are labeled as mentally challenged while it is a known fact that the person making the claims spend some time in the funny farm himself. That's sick! Sick, sick, sick. In my opinion Meier qualifies for the definition layed out by Phil B. above with flying colors. Ready to call Meier sick Phil or does the 'excuse-machine' gets turned on for exonorating the Prophet?

He Who Shall Not Be Named™ & The Billy Meier Contacts

Terra,

Highly enlightening. Thank you for the delightful quotes.

Seems like Meier and He Who Shall Not Be Named™ equally suffer from <b>CSP™</b> (Chronic Psychological Projectionism™).

This quote by Meier is something every Meierite should hang on their wall;
"FIGU and I have always pointed out that nobody should believe anything, not even from me, Billy." Sound advice.

David Biedny said:
Terra,
Highly enlightening. Thank you for the delightful quotes.
Seems like Meier and He Who Shall Not Be Named? equally suffer from CSP? (Chronic Psychological Projectionism?).
And I'm afraid many more people are at risk copying that behavior.

Wasn't MH blocked by Gene and/or David?

I don't know what he thinks he will achieve with the e-mail he sent. Angering some? Making himself look like a troll? Proving points people made about him being greedy? Guess he thinks he's proving some kind of point again. He oftens thinks there is proof where there is none, so I'm not surprised if that is the case. He seems really spiteful, righteous and arrogant for one who has a spiritual message to spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back