• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts

Do you believe the Billy Meier Contacts and Evidence Are Real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB,

I envy your spanish speaking abilities, definitely an asset in todays global reality.

All the compiled reports are a valuable element in the search of the ET reality, for sure. Having as many sources for the cross referencing that is necessary for us to properly address the challenges inherent in our field of extra-terrestrial discovery, make for an informative researcher we desperately are in need of. I also am grateful of the incredible, enormous and certainly provable, collection of UFO evidence Billy's 50-60 years( I know, that's beyond believable ) have brought to the table. The real shame of mankind is how we have been so brutal and thoughtless through the eons towards one another when it comes to passing on information that would bring each other out of the darkness of our repressive nature ingrained in our species.

I am looking forward to your opportunity to reverse what obviously has held man back in our understanding of truth and reality we are always searching for. I believe in the ability of each man's spirit to stand up and suddenly discover that we all are part of the same source and to stop the polarization that continues to pit man against man. May this force be found within your spirit and all your family.

Thanks for your creation of another powerful tool we can use to help our fellow brethren,

Shawn King

Hey, I've got an idea! Why not just...duplicate it? And why not invite JL, with all his theories, to do the same?

And do let us know just as soon as you've done it...don't wait for JL, he's declined to try.

LOL how did I know you would come back with this reply.

Put another record on this ones getting boring

Aspie said:
LOL how did I know you would come back with this reply.

Put another record on this ones getting boring
Yeah, there is already quite a funny post about that one. :D

I quote from the same article of the link:

One of the things not addressed in [the article discussing irrefutable proof of fakery] is Horn's absolute nr. 1 favorite "pet" argument, the "reproduce it or bow down and convert" concept.

Basically it boils down to claiming that the only way to prove the weddingcake "craft" pictures are fake, is to build an exact replica of it, and to photograph / film it in a setting like that of Meier's material.

However, this argument is completely falacious. Let's imagine what would happen if a picture IS authentic, and someone WOULD reproduce it down to the smallest detail... What would making the replica really have proved?

(read more at link)

Michael, your argument is old and worn out. Ritzmann did an excellent job at producing some excellent photos that reproduced the feasability of the Meier fakery, as well as a very good model reproducing the main traits of the WC model.

And indeed, you are again merely ducking the issues raised concerning the WC video.

Michael812,

The more I look back at all the research that has been carried out in the UFO field, duplication of evidence for reasons to expose a hoax are probably the least explored aspect. I can't imagine how much it would cost if someone was to attempt to reproduce ALL of Billy's evidence. It surely would be in the millions of dollars. I can see why no one attempts it.

Shawn King

How can duplicating a fake prove that the fake is not fake, but real? Give me a break.

Also, how come with years of contact and 1000's of photos, there is no photographic evidence of the aliens? How about Billy and a group shot? Camera shy? Please.

And since the Meiers' folks are so concerned with mankind's future, why don't they donate all of their profits to the victims of Darfur or other suffering representatives of mankind?

Where has he said the weddingcake "craft" is a 2D cut-out. That idea is, as it seems, completely out of place. The WC pictures have simply been made with an improvised model based on a garbage can lid. No big deal, really... not for anyone who has built models in his life... ::)

The particular strong point, and interestingly also the weakness of the Meier pictures, is precisely that all have been made with "false perspective" trickery, using not only (3D) models, but also small trees that look like big ones.

This is why so many people easily get fooled by the pictures and films. Although they could catch up with the trickery once they really notice certain characteristics, like in the films where it can easily be seen that the models clearly move as hanging from strings.

Kingman said:
The 2d cut-out remark was in the broadcast by David.

Shawn King
Well, I couldn't disagree more with that conclusion. It would have needlessly complicated matters. The "craft" is just a model. Meier could also simply have taken a wheel hub, a cooking pan, a fancy lunch box, any object that could be mistaken for a craft when hanged in the air. Instead, he decided to make a "masterpiece" out of a garbage can lid. Oh well...

What I find amazing is the fixation on the WC UFO. There are volumes of more images, as well as some addition investigations on different physical elements that have highly accredited professionals in their fields putting their careers in jeopardy by testifying to the reality of the examined materials. Let's not trip over ourselves try to point out the details on just ONE picture. Get over the WC pic, it's not worth our time. Check the available Billy Meier websites and examine the amazing array of what has been published way before any software invaded the photography realm.

Shawn King

Kingman said:
What I find amazing is the fixation on the WC UFO. There are volumes of more images, as well as some addition investigations on different physical elements that have highly accredited professionals in their fields putting their careers in jeopardy by testifying to the reality of the examined materials. Let's not trip over ourselves try to point out the details on just ONE picture. Get over the WC pic, it's not worth our time. Check the available Billy Meier websites and examine the amazing array of what has been published way before any software invaded the photography realm.

Shawn King
Well, if you're going to have a big red flashlight blinking in the middle of your face, you might just sort of get "fixed" on it. Know what I mean?

In fact, all the other stuff is just as fake as the WC model pictures, it's just that the WC pictures are so OBVIOUS and so EASY to expose, for who's willing to see and hear, which may not be the case for hardcore Meier believers, like you seem to be.

The bottom line is that Meier put a lot of hard work in faking these pictures. What does that tell us about the overall credibility of his claims? ::)

lancemoody said:
I agree...I have carefully looked at the video and looked at it again tonight in After Effects...I have no clues as to why it should be anything other that the same model used in the ludicrous still photos.

So I am sticking by the earlier suggestions (and some experimentation that I did last weekend) that the model is the 22" (horizontal) trash can model. mounted on a tree (shrub really) about waist high (notice the signs of limbs being hacked off very low on the trunk) shot from very low about 20 feet away using a very wide angle lens that zooms into a 75 mm shot. Meier is on his knees at the beginning of the shot.
I agree with this in general, but definitely think it's most probable that Meier simply hanged the model from a balloon filled with helium. It's very likely that this is what he did for other footage and picts, and in the case of the WC footage it would not really have been that high (about 6 meters above the model, less than 7 meters above the ground), and if you look carefully, there's a very minimal slow pendulum motion that indicates the model is hanging from a relatively long string.

"In fact, all the other stuff is just as fake as the WC model pictures, it's just that the WC pictures are so OBVIOUS and so EASY to expose,"

I like your confidence in knowing for fact that "all" the documented Meier info is fake. And could you direct me to your research on what you discovered. Anyone who's has taken that much time, considering the size of the information, would surely record all the testing that would be required for those supposed conclusions. And where did you learn how to speak German, as most of the evidence is still recorded in that language.

Shawn King

The amount of energy that the Billy Meiers story kicks up when his evidence is looked at is quite extraordinary. He's been documenting his accounts for so many years now that he runs out of debunkers as they always end up fading into the background. That's ok, there's plenty more coming up looking for their chance to "Get Billy!".
HaHaHaHa! I say I do enjoy watching you guys go at it explaining the imagery,

Dao wrote...
"I agree with this in general, but definitely think it's most probable that Meier simply hanged the model from a balloon filled with helium..." That's a great insite. Must of went to MIT did ya!

Lance replied with...
"we have seen him stick models into trees in other photos and this would be the easiest way to get it done"...I like that, in trees he sticks models...of course first he needs to grow another arm...you left that part out.

Shawn says...
I am having fun, forget all the amazing discoveries Billy has produced, I'm sticking with you guys. I can tell you guys are the smartest people around. No point in learning anything when I have you all to tell me what is going on. Wow, I'm now a part of something..

Shawn King

I'm on your side Lance, geez, am I not debunking right or something. I never got my badge or rule book like you guy's have.

Shawn King

I think most of the WC pics were being held by a giant robot, it's evidenced by their known fondness for trash can lids. The swinging videos he did too cause we have proof he like's to play with frisbee's as well, this has been proven time and time again.

Shawn King

Since this giant robot is a fact, I can discount all the other evidence. This is how a real researcher does his duty for the betterment of mankind. Prove to me that there's no giant robot. Right I didn't think so.

Shawn King

I recently got myself an iPod and came across this Podcast. It is an excellent show. However?.

I did find it rather disappointing that this debate was a 2 vs. 1 debate when this was to be between two men who have a heated disagreement. I don't think it is fair Gene got involved this week at all with Mr. Horn as this debate was based on a personal conversation between two men. I also do not think it is at all professional to post that e-mail because regardless of who is right or wrong and Michael did not think he was speaking to a public forum. It just isn't our business in my opinion. While Michael did have an unprofessional e-mail and no he did not come off reading that as professional as he speaks. Still it took deviation to make the man look like that and I would fell disrespected if I got a reply like David sent to Michael. So I take what is said in an e-mail with a grain of salt. I pose this simple questions as to why this e-mail was posted and also why was the topic told to the general public as to be Michael and Gene having a debate based on their heated contact yet both David and Gene ganging up on Michael?

Anyways, it is still a great show but I wish this was handled in a better way from all parties involved.

Rebuttal to Radio Show Photo Analysis

NOTE: I will be happy to address DB's specific points regarding the image in question when he posts that image, AND the other one of the alleged light/energy ship on this forum. In the meantime, any comments regarding the article below that are based on logic, the actual facts in evidence and/or any substantiated, credible arguments to the contrary will be answered. Any and all other unsupported claims, based strictly on the uninformed opinions of those posting them will be unapologetically ignored.

OVERVIEW: I submit that any reasonable person, presented ? and actually familiar in detail with ? all of the information from both DB and me, would have to answer ?NO? to all of these questions:

?Can you say with all certainty that the photo in question was deliberately hoaxed??

?Can you say with all certainty that the double exposure in question was done out-of-camera??

?Can you say with all certainty that Meier deliberately did a time exposure to create the effect of the bright whitish light??

?Based on the information obtained during the six-year professional investigation regarding Meier, his equipment, knowledge, capabilities and resources, do you have reason to believe that he deliberately falsified the photo??

?WOULD YOU STAKE YOUR ENTIRE PROFESSIONAL REPUTATION on the claim that Meier DELIBERATELY FAKED the photo by photographing a ?light fixture shot against a cloth backdrop and a metal wall? and then superimposing that image over a photograph of the outside environment to create the double exposure??

By definition, DB has failed to PROVE his clear, unambiguous claims that he could indeed prove that Meier did in fact deliberately hoax the photo, and that he did so by the means that DB specified.

SPECIFICS: DB has chosen to debunk one particular photo, out of hundreds of Billy Meier's clear UFO photos, some with up to four UFOs in them. He has also said that if one of Meier's photos is a fake it casts doubts on all of them, and on the case itself. Of course, I haven't heard him say that if one of them (let alone many, many more) have already been shown to be authentic that it validates all of them, and the case itself.

For the sake of our discussion, let's keep the principle of this statement in mind:

?You should be considered innocent until it can be PROVED that you are guilty... Nobody has the right to condemn you and punish you for something you have not done.?

And the reason we should do that is because of the unambiguous claims and statements from Biedney such as:

DB: ?Be prepared to defend my analysis of the Nr.720 19, April 1979 photo of the light fixture shot against a cloth backdrop and metal wall, which I can clearly and
conclusively prove to be a double exposure, fabricated image. I'll be sending my results to you before we go on the air.?

RESPONSE: Biedny has not identified, or proved the existence of, these items. Nor has he duplicated the actual image, something that shouldn't be that hard to do for an able-bodied, two-handed man who certainly has access to the kind of items he asserts were used by Meier.

DB: ?I am making no threats. I am stating that I have I have revealed, through my extensive image processing talents, that the referenced photograph is a faked double exposure. You have challenged me to reveal or duplicate a faked photo, and I have successfully dissected and deconstructed one of your claimed pieces of evidence. You can debate my findings if you are brave enough, though the facts are pretty clear. As I said, I'll send you the images which clearly show the image is a double exposure.?

RESPONSE: DB has not supplied me with the proof to substantiate this statement.

DB: ?The claimed ?night time? photos by Mr. Meier are so absolutely, obviously faked models (I mean, you're actually saying that the tiny car, tree and ships are anything but miniatures, give me a break!), it's painful.?

RESPONSE: DB has not submitted any proof of that statement either. He has neither produced Meier's alleged models and miniatures, nor has he duplicated them himself.

DB: ?The photos of the ?ship? on top of the ?car? and ?tree? are as obviously faked as anything I've ever seen. I absolutely stand by this statement.?

RESPONSE: DB has made it absolutely clear that he is making statements of FACT, NOT OPINION. There is no, ?I think?it's my opinion?this may be?these appear to be, etc.? Therefore, the burden of proof is on him, not Meier.

I can say that Biedny's claims, as unequivocal and certain as they are, are clearly false because:

FACT: Based on all known, established and professionally conducted, on-site investigation, Meier neither possessed the necessary equipment, nor the skills to accomplish what Biedny claims, i.e. an out-of-camera, super-imposed, deliberately falsified photo. Anyone disputing the factuality of this information needs to provide their proof to the contrary. Meier has already been completely and convincingly cleared of these charges.

PROOF: In addition to the numerous scientific experts who are referred to in Gary Kinder's article ? all of whom disagree with DB ? Meier's actual equipment and capabilities were investigated and evaluated by Wendelle Stevens, Lee Elders, Brit Elders, Jim Delitosso, Tom Welch, Gary Kinder, Beatrice Bar, Willy Bar and Fritz Kindliman. To be clear, it is a matter of fact that Meier DID NOT possess either the equipment, knowledge or capabilities to have executed the kind of deliberate, out-of-camera hoax that is asserted. The unsubstantiated, inaccurate and careless accusations by DB are simply, and convincingly, refuted by these facts alone.

FACT: The only thing in evidence, and to which we both agree, is the fact that the photo in question is a double (even a triple) exposure. It is actually impossible to determine if the double/triple exposure was accidental or intentional.

PROOF: There are already two photo experts in L.A., who asked to remain anonymous for now, since they don't want to get involved with a UFO case dispute, who have effectively answered NO to the questions I posed above. HOWEVER, any sincere party can and should consult with other photography and film experts to get their responses. Among the essence of the information that I, who am not a photography/film expert, received from the experts in L.A. was the following:

Meier's film (known to be Ektachrome 400, which resulted in slide positives, not negatives) required E6 processing, which is usually done in a lab; ?Very, very, very, few people actually process E-6. It's very complicated, very rare?Used to be known as E-4 processing?he'd need to be in complete darkness.? Regarding the possible means, and difficulty, of a one-armed man in Meier's known circumstances creating out-of camera techniques: ?You take two individual frames without (i.e. if you don't have) a scanner. It was a Cibachrome process for physically printing a positive to make a positive, he would need a darkroom and an enlarger, etc. But it's incredibly difficult, as most enlargers need two hands to operate/focus.?

?I can't say with certainty that the double exposure was a deliberate fake. There are ways that could happen. For instance, the film only has to move one sprocket hole to stagger the image. It (in-camera double exposure) certainly could happen accidentally, it happens all the time. Those cameras have a button that allows it. If he was shooting fast, he wouldn't know there was a slight overlap. It's not something (deliberate out-of-camera double exposures) that amateurs do.?

POINT: While these are indeed cursory comments, (one expert consulted with me about the film and development aspects for about 15 minutes, the other looked at the photos for about 30 minutes) they automatically raise reasonable doubt, which is sufficient to ?acquit? Meier of a proven falsification. Pay attention, DB is the one who claimed the following about the photo in question and other Meier photos:

?I can clearly and conclusively prove to be a double exposure, fabricated image.?

?The claimed ?night time? photos by Mr. Meier are so absolutely, obviously faked models??

??obviously faked as anything I've ever seen. I absolutely stand by this statement.?

And DB has repeated and amplified his claims that he can ?clearly and conclusively prove? the photo in question to be a deliberate, out-of-camera hoax. This isn't semantics here, it's about the unwavering claims of proof that Meier is, in DB's own words, a ?cunning fabricator? (liar). It's not his opinion, according to DB it's a fact and he can prove it.

Only an extremely biased individual would not, at this point, conclude that DB has failed to prove his claims of a deliberate hoax. Let's remember that I didn't dispute the double exposure claim. As I had already said in an email on June 30, referring to it:

?This picture would appear to be a double exposure based on the apparent duplication of the part of the house on the lower right:?

ADDITIONAL POINTS:

DB has asserted that not only did Meier have ?unseen helpers? but that they are ?unscrupulous people?. Please understand that the reason he made these unsubstantiated assertions is because he KNOWS that Meier couldn't have faked his photos and all the other evidence alone! But since neither DB, nor any of the critics on this forum, has ever been to see Meier, meet the other witnesses, actually investigated the case, or even read all the available English language information (there's about 1,000 pages pertaining to investigation and witness testimony), this is another dead giveaway of the desperation and deceitfulness behind these completely unwarranted and nasty attacks.

Anyone can make crazy accusations against other people, substantiating and proving those accusations is an entirely different matter. And DB has absolutely failed to prove his claims.

As an example of the difference in approach, and credibility, here's a comment from James Deardorff regarding the light/energy ship photo: ?One thing that impresses me about it from the hoaxing viewpoint, is the difficulty in trying to achieve a very bright self-emitting light over every bit of the surface of an object. A colleague and I, years ago (in the 1970s) in the lab, tried to get as uniform as possible white light background for photography purposes. We used a large translucent thin white plate with several neon bulbs behind it. But no matter what we did, the plate was always somewhat brighter in stripes where the neon bulbs were behind it, and dimmer in between. The energy ship, however, was overpoweringly bright all over, including its very edges and projections on each end. I don't think you'll see anyone simulating that, unless it were with a white-hot piece of steel that had been fabricated into the proper shape and photographed immediately after being raised out of a temperature bath of several thousand degrees.?

Did DB do anything of a comparable, experimental nature with the physical evidence to duplicate the image, in the same kind of environment and with the same equipment known to be in Meier's possession? No. He did his armchair analysis, which is simply refuted by the known facts. Again, his conclusions are NOT THE ONLY possible ones.

While there are many other problems regarding the accuracy and motivation behind comments, claims and accusations by DB, the above should suffice to show that he has, by any definition of PROOF, completely failed to provide the proof he said that he could.

And just as it is true that claims of certainty regarding the photo in question cannot be made either, it should be noted that the preponderance of already authenticated evidence weighs far more heavily in Meier's favor than towards any of his critics.

Of course, for anyone with lingering doubts, you could ask yourself why DB didn't also try to make a clear case for willful double exposure regarding the OTHER light/energy ship photo?wasn't that one also a ?fabricated image??

It also bears thoughtful consideration to determine why a man who has taken hundreds of clear, daytime photos (as well as films) of ?traditional-looking UFOs? would even bother to try to fake such unusual looking objects as the light/energy ship and the WCUFO (photos AND video), and thereby risk his credibility, when it's not necessary or helpful to do so? Motivation for doing things is enormously important and part of the often heard considerations such as, time, motive and opportunity, etc. for why people commit certain crimes.

The burden of proof was on DB to back up his clearly and arrogantly stated accusations regarding the ?deliberate fabrication? of the photo in question. He has, by all accepted standards of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, convincingly failed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back