• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn on Billy Meier

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
I've just finished listening to Michael Horn on UFO Think tank.com
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/UFOThinkTank

At first he's compelling, intelligent, eloquent, has rational argumentation, incredibly believable.... and then this:

Billy Meier is the messenger/prophet through which aliens are transmitting the recipe for human survival in this age of information. :eek: `<TILT>

Billy Meier is the re-incarnation of Mohammed and Jesus and 5 others... :eek: <TILT><TILT><TILT><TILT><TILT><TILT>

Lemme get this ?! After triggering the emergence of religions that have been the basis of countless wars and cruisades, the pleiadians are now flooding humans with precious information that will save us from ourselves ROFL.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .... sorry too funny :D

nothing new here. Same bullshit he always peddles.

I dont put myself through the torture of hearing his deceitful fucking lies. Makes me too angry.

I dont put myself through the torture of hearing his deceitful fucking lies. Makes me too angry.
I know what you mean. Horn basically is just one selfish SOB who doesn't listen to your arguments nor is he willing to compromise. I've had my fair share of arguments with him and I'm glad I put that in the past. The guy is just plain nasty.

TerraX
Plan B From The Bacardi Room

I always avoid interviews with Horn. He doesn't make me angry, though. I avoid him because he and the whole Meier fantasy are just one big, tedious yawn. Life's too short and precious to waste any of it listening to that crap.

He'll appeal to those who have a religious background and wouldn't be surprised if he gets a fairly large audience. He is totally convinced (brainwashed?) in what he says, and that makes him one hell of an evangelist.

In this day and age, he's got the formula to effectively create a new religion/sect around Meier :eek:

Whoah !! This field is dangerously wacky :D Do people need a new religion that badly :eek: ?

Thats the thing though. I honestly truly entertain the very real possibility that he doesnt believe his own bullshit. In other words he knows its all bunk but for whatever reason he is playing the part of die-hard believer/loyal representative/cult-pusher.

Id really like to know what sort of compensation he gets.

Thats the thing though. I honestly truly entertain the very real possibility that he doesnt believe his own bullshit. In other words he knows its all bunk but for whatever reason he is playing the part of die-hard believer/loyal representative/cult-pusher.

Id really like to know what sort of compensation he gets.

You have to listen to the podcast. I couldn't keep a straight face lying about this shit for 1.5 hours. I'd love to hear the opinion of a qualified psychologist.

IMHO he's more a brainwashed fundamentalist Meirian than an amazing actor ;) $$$.

Given the title of this thread, I thought someone needed to post this in the Erotic Scenes thread. Or the Vomatic Scene thread. Think I just invented a wurd.

Given the title of this thread, I thought someone needed to post this in the Erotic Scenes thread. Or the Vomatic Scene thread. Think I just invented a wurd.

thumbnail.php

OMG :eek:

With any luck, these clods will be dying off soon enough. How long do kooks usually live anyway?

It's a shame he spews such nonsense, he's actually a great speaker and guest, but his content is just so fucking bogus. If he actually represented good cases he'd be a great asset to the field, but as mentioned, shit peddler.

It's a shame he spews such nonsense, he's actually a great speaker and guest, but his content is just so fucking bogus. If he actually represented good cases he'd be a great asset to the field, but as mentioned, shit peddler.

That's one dangerous combination that derailed humanity many times in the past. Add charisma to that and you have a weapon of mass destruction.

That's one dangerous combination that derailed humanity many times in the past. Add charisma to that and you have a weapon of mass destruction.

yep. It really is a shame he's such a crock of shit. Someone that can speak so eloquently and has as much spare time as this guy would be a great ally.

yep. It really is a shame he's such a crock of shit. Someone that can speak so eloquently and has as much spare time as this guy would be a great ally.

Why isn't he working for GM or Chrysler selling cars :D :D That guy could be starting the economy instead of a cult ROFL

Part of me views FIGU as Scientology without the celebrities.

Some of you may know that I was interviewed for Horn's "Silent Revolution Of Truth" DVD. As part of our agreement I had approval over the edit of my scenes. I thought I would just be receiving my section, but the first DVD I received for review was an early edit of the entire film. One part of that version of the film that was not included in the final edit of the film is what FIGU is planning to do once Billy dies. They are grooming his son, Atlant, to take over as the "spiritual leader". In the earlier edit they identified Atlant as Billy's son, but in the final edit they didn't and they cut out any mention of him taking over FIGU. I believe that this was due to the Plejaran apparently saying that it was Billy's mission to bring peace to the Earth, but if he dies before there is peace than that would show that he wasn't the great prophet that they have been setting him up to be.

-Derek

Back