• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Horn Fails Challenge!!!

Free episodes:

ufo junky

Paranormal Novice
MICHAEL HORN’S FAILURE PROVES THE MEIER CASE IS FAKE!

Five years ago I spoke out and accused Michael Horn and Billy Meier of hoaxing their UFO evidence, I was challenged at the time to back up my claims and over the last 5 years I have successfully met every photographic challenge I was set. At the beginning of my research I also threw down the gauntlet and challenged the Meier camp to provide me with an extraterrestrial sample for independent scientific analysis to back up their own claims, and to date the entire Meier camp has failed to meet my one and only challenge I ever set them.

I very recently spoke to Meier and Horn and asked them why in almost 5 years they had failed to meet my challenge? Their response was that they had put forward enough UFO physical evidence and to put forward any more would be pointless, they went on to speak about the metal alloy samples that they put forward in the 1970’s, which were looked at by scientists at the time. In my response I pointed out that Meier had not put forward a single scrap of new photographic evidence in well over 25 years, why not? I also reminded Meier and Horn that their metal alloy samples came back from the science laboratory with an official report that concluded that the samples were 100% terrestrial in origin, and could be very easily replicated by simply melting down some metal alloy and adding some glass, crystals and quartz, basically the samples were of no use what so ever to either the UFO or scientific community.

Well it is now just over 5 years since I set Meier and Horn my challenge, and seeing as it was a nice sunny day on Saturday, I decided I would take the dog for a walk, along with my camera and create a few new fake UFO photographs to mark the 5 year milestone of ultimate failure, and to once again demonstrate just how easy it is to replicate the effect of Meier’s photos.

Photo Copyright Anthony Wharton 2009

3553246041_5e2d16d479.jpg

3554053398_9d129f25e0.jpg

3553245783_a2238dffbb.jpg

3554045586_1b52e690fb.jpg

To see much more of my photo analysis click these links

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thesecretsofthesaucers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theweddingcakeufo

And see just how easy I replicated Billy Meier's UFO films, and remember this also folks, Michael Horn claimed that it would be impossible to replicate any of Meier's photos or films without access to millions of dollars or access to Hollywood special effects equipment!!!

To see more of my fake Meier films click this link
http://www.youtube.com/user/billymeierhoax

Surely now everyone in the UFO and scientific community must agree, that in Billy Meier’s and Michael Horn’s ultimate failure to meet my challenge, the Billy Meier UFO case can now only ever be regarded as, at best, a work of fiction. Lets all not forget, Meier and Horn still claim that Meier is in constant contact with the Plejaran’s to this very day, so this challenge should literally be a walk in the park for them. What Michael Horn and Billy Meier fail to realize is, that by failing to meet my challenge, it is actually themselves who have proved that the Billy Meier UFO case is fake.

Anthony Wharton, St Helens, Merseyside, UK, 2009

good work man, I'm always impressed by people that have the talent to doctor photographs. If I could recommend something to allow for a little more realism, put some shadows under the craft. That, and I'd like to see what a doctored shadow looks like in comparison to an actual shadow.

well done man..saving us all crap reasons to hear to and finally smething to look at....talk on
well i have a few questions

1] Why did micheal horn failed ?

2] who decides that the duplicated photos/videos looks exactly like those of alleged ufo pics?i mean is there any board of wise members or experts or simply have to take the feeling of the debunker that its similar to ,as a validation?

i am sorry,most of the photos and videos look clearly as models..but some are not....anywas who cares.....wat matters is puting them thru tests..i think thats wat anyody has to do..not duplicating the effect and saying its done and case closed....put thru tests and come out clean...if bily meier evidence has not been thru tests..well i agree with u..but they have been thru tests....i am sry again...nice work though

well done man..saving us all crap reasons to hear to and finally smething to look at....talk on
well i have a few questions

1] Why did micheal horn failed ?

2] who decides that the duplicated photos/videos looks exactly like those of alleged ufo pics?i mean is there any board of wise members or experts or simply have to take the feeling of the debunker that its similar to ,as a validation?

i am sorry,most of the photos and videos look clearly as models..but some are not....anywas who cares.....wat matters is puting them thru tests..i think thats wat anyody has to do..not duplicating the effect and saying its done and case closed....put thru tests and come out clean...if bily meier evidence has not been thru tests..well i agree with u..but they have been thru tests....i am sry again...nice work though

So you believe the Meier photos to be legitimate?

So you believe the Meier photos to be legitimate?

visually they look real.but only thru tests will we able to find out and also by visiting the places where those photos were taken will give us a clear idea.
i think 4 photos were put thru tests and came out clean.may be the others have to do the same rather than making noises...

the hasenbol photo series,they went on changing their theories like
tree is real but ufo is a model near to camera -changed to tree is a model & ufo is behind the branch of tree but if u see the above photos...
tree is real,so that alleged ufo must also be big...not necessarily an ET craft...hey anyways who cares..lets laugh at his photos..coz we are best at it,right..

Attachments

• Hasenbol164_Jeroen.jpg
    Hasenbol164_Jeroen.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 10446.jpg
    10446.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 41
  • Untitled-171.jpg
    Untitled-171.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Hasenbol-tree-in-leaf.jpg
    Hasenbol-tree-in-leaf.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
mahigitam,

We've ALL seen this garbage before, so unless you have some sort of NEW research by credible people and sources, please don't waste our time, OK? If you want to believe in this silliness, go right ahead, but please take it somewhere else, like the Open Minds forum.

dB

:D They're legitimate fakes . . . ! :D

Weren't the Meier's Photographic Negatives examined by Kodak way back and the results were inconclusive?

Personally, whatever is in the Meier photographs I think actually was there at the time the photograph was taken. But what ACTUALLY was photographed, models or real? I know there were also models found in his possesion.

It is interesting that since those original images were taken no new photographs have come to light.

Let me go out on a limb here, Maybe these space travelers have vehicles that travel such great distances that to them when traveling a few days , years pass here in earth time. Maybe that's why we have not seen them since.

Who knows, I sure don't!:)

Back