• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Hastings article LA Weekly

Not a promise but I think this Sunday I'll go to the scene of the accident take some pictures it's not too far from me. I have of course heard about this but I hadn't paid a lot of attention to it. I have to agree with the sentiment made in the article. In knowing that stretch of the road it's hard to phantom how his car could have blown up on impact like it was a Hollywood movie unless thete wss some kind of accelerant involved maybe he did have some kind of illegal substance. I know his ASHES were returned to his family could it because there was so much damage to his body from the car fire that they decided to just complete the process
( that sounds like a bad joke but was not meant to be one)

Another funny thing is that is he was born and raised just a few miles away from me back in northern New York although I have quite a few years on him and left that area some time sgo

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
His story has so many different potentials for conspiracy theories. When it happened it made me wonder too. Among the few that I can see - was there DNA done on the remains - do they really know it was him? This also seems an odd place to me for a high speed crash. A Benz bursting into flame on impact? Maybe but I would think its one of the better cars to be in during a crash. One thing that does not suggest suicide was buying clothing a few hours before. A background of drug use and mental health issues - what a better backdrop for some sinister force to use to discredit the victim. He seemed to have a flair as a shit disturber. Would he have committed suicide for effect to make everyone wonder? Lots of material in this for someone wanting to write a book.

I found the bumper @1:55 and the other is 4:38. This completely debunks the later carnage to the right side making the accident excuse impossible to prove.

I feel immensely sorry for this guy. His life was a nightmare that he struggled to make sense of, often (and early) using tools (drugs) that deepened his personal nightmare. He also worked skillfully and persistently to make sense of the larger nightmares that haunt us all in the present state of the world, risking his own security to identify the manipulators of this country and the world beyond it that we exploit and destroy. I don't think he committed suicide, and I don't think his death was an accident. I hope and trust that he has finally found some meaningful peace.

Back