• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Melting Ice Caps Expose Hundreds Of Secret Arctic Lairs

thefoundryman

chrono-synclastically infundibulated
Gotta love 'The Onion'.....
Melting-Ice-both2.jpg

From the article; "Earlier this week a flying saucer surfaced and is reportedly still pulsating with increasingly intense, unearthly colors. And late last month, a mystical order of Nazi occultists emerged from an underground bunker where they had spent decades communing with the Hyperborean gods and attempting to breed a new Aryan super-species destined to destroy Homo sapiens and rule the earth for untold millennia.

The 12 elderly Germans were detained by local law enforcement in Wainwright, AK.
"

The Rest of the article Here.

I believe this article to be one hundred per cent true, even if it has been Onionized.
Why? Because it has Germans in it.
Always with the Germans.
Also, Angela Merkle is undoubtedly some class of reptile. I'm not saying extraterrestrial mind you, just a reptile.
I once hoped she would mate with Geroge Bush, then eat him after the nuptials were consummated, but I guess that ain't gonna happen now.
Damn.

Also, Angela Merkle is undoubtedly some class of reptile. I'm not saying extraterrestrial mind you, just a reptile.
I once hoped she would mate with Geroge Bush, then eat him after the nuptials were consummated, but I guess that ain't gonna happen now.
Damn.

HAHAHA! 'pity the mate of queen mantis,
so content, but so head-less'.
Now that you mention it, I guess I kind of see Merkle as a robot, driven by a little creature that fits somewhere in the pudgy cranium section!:D
Thanks for the larf Mogwa

Back