• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Meet the Twelfth Doctor

hilarious Vid nameless thanks for the post

i was stunned to learn just yesterday that Matt Smith was leaving must of been that last bloke on the planet to not know that

i hope Capaldi works out, i actually like the choice, more mature about time after the four young Doctors in a row... i think he will bring a darker more serious tone

i REALLY hope Jenna Louise Coleman stays as long as possible

her beauty is flippin' stunning ;)

Last edited:
ha.. i still havent gotten over Karen Gillan.
here she is bald for the GoG film.

Doctor_Who_s_Matt_Smith__Karen_Gillan_s_shaved_head_is__weird_.jpg

I think it's time to switch to an "older" doctor...like all of them he'll take a while to get used to, but I'm sure he'll eventually win over the majority of whovians. There's not been a Doctor yet that I didn't want to travel time and space with. :)

A middle aged actor from Scotland replaces the relatively young Matt Smith as Dr. Who:
They could cast Keith Richards in the part and the show will still fail to shine unless they focus more on depth of dialog and plot than relying on modern special effects and target marketing. The last TV Sci-fi series I was absorbed by was the Battlestar Galactica remake, but then the finale sucked so bad that I wished I'd never bothered watching. Before that it was B5, and before that the various Star Trek incarnations. Technically I suppose Enterprise ends up in there after B5. Are you watching Under The Dome?

Last edited:
Back