• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 5, 2019 — Brooks A. Agnew with Mark Jackson

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
So is there a Hollow Earth after all?

It's a fascinating theory that persists to this very day, and guest Brooks Agnew plans to mount a polar expedition to see if it's real.

Mark Jackson was guest cohost, and as a geologist, he was perfect for this episode.

We also brought Mark and Brooks to continue the discussion on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, where Randall joined us along with William Puckett and his UFO sighting update.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. For more details on subscribing, please visit: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

I'm about 2/3 the way through the episode, and I must say it's not what I expected. This is the most coherent and well supported version of the Hollow Earth Theory that I've ever come across.

I would love it if a group mounted an expedition in the opposite direction (Antarctica), trying to prove that the Earth is flat and accidentally discover that it is not only round, but hollow.

Back