• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 5, 2019 — Brooks A. Agnew with Mark Jackson

Merchandise that’s just out of this world!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
So is there a Hollow Earth after all?

It's a fascinating theory that persists to this very day, and guest Brooks Agnew plans to mount a polar expedition to see if it's real.

Mark Jackson was guest cohost, and as a geologist, he was perfect for this episode.

We also brought Mark and Brooks to continue the discussion on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, where Randall joined us along with William Puckett and his UFO sighting update.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. For more details on subscribing, please visit: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
I'm about 2/3 the way through the episode, and I must say it's not what I expected. This is the most coherent and well supported version of the Hollow Earth Theory that I've ever come across.

Linton

Intellectually Omnivorous
I would love it if a group mounted an expedition in the opposite direction (Antarctica), trying to prove that the Earth is flat and accidentally discover that it is not only round, but hollow.