• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 30 show

M

michael

Good show guys. Ken Thomas is indeed an interesting character. I'm not sure I buy everything he said about Jesus being a total fabrication, but he's done more research into it than I have. It's interesting when you think about it though. There are scholars and people who have studied Jesus who claim that he was indeed a real figure and then there are those scholars and people who have studied Jesus who say he's totally made up. Seems like the truth has to be in there somewhere. I heard that one of the hosts was ordering the book that Ken spoke about that claims Jesus was a myth. I'd love to hear you talk about it on the show when you're finished with it and let us know what your thoughts are. I have many questions about the whole claim that the Romans made the whole thing up, but I won't go into it here.

Also, one thing that I am very interested in also is exactly who are the keepers of the secrets. Ken touched on it by saying it was worldwide intelligence organizations, but there has to be more to it. I'd like to know who, if anyone, oversees the whole thing. There has to be someone or some group at the top who runs the whole conspiracy. And it would have to be someone other than a president or other elected official since they come and go.

Anyway, that's my rambling for today. Keep up the great work! This is now my favorite podcast. Have a great weekend guys!

Read Achraya S. and her book, The Christ Conspiracy.

Also if you are asking about who runs the whole conspiracy look into some of the shadowy groups that seem to have leverage in all of this: the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderbergs, Skull and Bones, International Bankers, the Federal Reserve, etc. If you want a simple answer it is probably the globalists, and the super rich families. Some would even say that these families are so rich that they aren't even known to the general public.

By the way I was just at a conference that featured Kenn Thomas. At night after his talk we had a good 30-40 minute conversation about things. Very nice guy. He got a lot of slack at the conference for not believing 9/11 was a conspiracy. Personally I think there is something fishy with 9/11, but I let people believe what they want (which a lot of the attendees at the conference refused to do).

If you are interested in learning more about real, true conspiracies I suggest you read Kenn Thomas's book, The Octopus: Secret Government and the Death of Danny Casolaro, which he co-authored with the late conspiracy researcher Jim Keith. From what I understand a fellow by the name of Gerald A. Carroll wrote an excellent book on the Kennedy Assassination entitled Project Seek: Onassis, Kennedy, and the Gemstone File. If you are looking to learn more about the CIA Drug Trade read Garey Webb's Dark Alliance: The CIA, the Contras, and the Crack Cocaine Explosion. There are really so many books out there.

Oh I made a mistake the book by Gerald A. Carroll is actually called Project Seek: Onassis, Kennedy, and the Gemstone Thesis.

Interesting books to add on the subject of Jesus: "Who Wrote the New Testament?" by Burton Mack, and "The Jesus Papers" by Michael Baigent.

We live in interesting times.

I'm somewhat familiar with Michael's writings. I know Holy Blood Holy Grail is pretty much a fiction. Is Burton Mack a legitamate scholar or just another Jesus debunker?

michael said:
I'm somewhat familiar with Michael's writings. I know Holy Blood Holy Grail is pretty much a fiction. Is Burton Mack a legitamate scholar or just another Jesus debunker?
Well, I guess that depends. I consider the term "legitimate scholar" an oxymoron, so, Yeah, he could be.
I haven't read the entire book yet. It's pretty dry, and I pick it up once in a while and read a couple of pages to put me to sleep. Basic premise is that the Jesus story is a consolidation of the resurrection mythos, based upon language and writing translations/linguistic analysis stuff.
It is in contrast to the Baigent book, which (yes, probably more fiction than fact) says that Jesus applied for a permit or something sometime later (A.D. 25 or so?) from the government (hearsay style evidence, though). I listened to it on CD's from the library, so I don't have the reference here to look up the details.

Back