• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 26th

Free episodes:

paulkimball said:
valiens said:
Paul Kimball is the rising star to watch out for? No one is going to be more glad to hear that than Paul Kimball's #1 fan, Paul Kimball :)

You're just jealous. ;-)

Seriously, as much as I like Jim, he should pick someone else, perhaps like Jeremy, who would actually want to be a "somebody" in the zany world of ufology.

Honestly, to be described as a "rising star of ufology" is like being called the brightest new inmate in an asylum.

Thanks, Jim, but no thanks. :)

Paul

:eek: I'm astonished! UFOlogy is the cutting edge of the intellectual and philosophical revolution in BushCo America.

Doc Allen[attachment=151]

valiens said:
Yeah, I'll take it. If Paul doesn't want it, I'll take it.

Sorry, Jeremy. Everyone knows that to be THE rising star in ufology, you have to have completed at least one successful interview on Coast to Coast with George Noory. For most ufology folks, that's pretty easy, but in your case......well, what can I say?

If this is truly your goal, you need to kiss George's ring (I bet he wears a Navy ring or even his old highschool ring) and apologize for being too wierd for him to handle. Then tone it down for mainstream America (that listens to C2C for a little "safe" paranormal titilation) and try to work angels into the story. Hey! That's pretty easy. Just say that the angel Gabriel is sending you the energy that puts you into a mystical choreography (which would be more entertaining in your next movie if you filmed this event while wearing a traditional ballerina's tu tu).

Bottomline: there are rules for becoming the Paris Hilton of ufology. Number one is to make it through 2-3 hours with George Noory without being thrown off the show!

Once you've accomplished this, we'll talk about additional steps, which include a photo op with John Lear, and a man-to-man work out session at the gym with Steven Greer. Somewhere further down the list is some sort of blessing from Sean David Morton, and rumors of an affair with Linda Moulton Howe.

Wait, you mean I didn't make it all the way through with Noory? I thought I did! I mean I spoke for like 20 minutes, sure, but then I was on hold for the next couple of hours. I thought he treated all his guests that way.

valiens said:
Wait, you mean I didn't make it all the way through with Noory? I thought I did! I mean I spoke for like 20 minutes, sure, but then I was on hold for the next couple of hours. I thought he treated all his guests that way.

The funny thing is that I made it all the way through three hours with George, during which time I trashed any number of C2C's icons, from Greer to LMH to Richard Hoagland... and never once was I asked about angels.

It must have been your fault, JV! ;-)

Fastwalker said:
valiens said:
Yeah, I'll take it. If Paul doesn't want it, I'll take it.
Once you've accomplished this, we'll talk about additional steps, which include a photo op with John Lear, and a man-to-man work out session at the gym with Steven Greer. Somewhere further down the list is some sort of blessing from Sean David Morton, and rumors of an affair with Linda Moulton Howe.

In Jeremy's case, I suspect it would be a workout session with LMH, and rumours of an affair with Dr. Greer!

Any blessing, of course, would come from an angel.

paulkimball said:
valiens said:

The funny thing is that I made it all the way through three hours with George, during which time I trashed any number of C2C's icons, from Greer to LMH to Richard Hoagland... and never once was I asked about angels.

It must have been your fault, JV! ;-)

Well clearly if you're trashing his friends he knows you don't know anything about angels or Heaven or how angels travel through Heaven on giant green ships.

Actually, now that I think about it, the funny thing is you were on with the Snore for 3 hours and still don't think you're a ufologist.

valiens said:
Actually, now that I think about it, the funny thing is you were on with the Snore for 3 hours and still don't think you're a ufologist.

How can one be a "ufologist" anyway when it's just a made-up word to make people who feel insecure about their interest in the UFO phenomenon feel better about themselves? I mean, seriously - is Richard Dolan a ufologist? No. He's a historian, who just happens to write about UFOs (and other things). Is Jacques Vallee a ufologist? No, he's a computer scientist and investor who happens to have investigated and written about UFOs as well. And so on.

The only true ufologists are the ones who spend their whole careers doing nothing but talking, writing, lecturing, etc. about UFOs, and the only one in that category that I can think of is Stan Friedman.

paulkimball said:
How can one be a "ufologist" anyway

Hey Paul, what is the deal w/ Best Evidence? Any chance of being able to see this film in the foreseeable future without going to a convention? I'd actually buy a copy if it was available.

dorkbot said:
paulkimball said:
How can one be a "ufologist" anyway

Hey Paul, what is the deal w/ Best Evidence? Any chance of being able to see this film in the foreseeable future without going to a convention? I'd actually buy a copy if it was available.

Our distributor is working on a DVD deal, so until that time it remains in the DVD ether. Part of it is trying to snag a deal for US television before it goes to DVD. Sorry about that, but folks outside of Canada and New Zealand will have to wait a while, as it's out of my hands.

louis belanger said:
I'm sorry I wanted to send a message to Mr Allan Grenfield.Paul and Valian if you have problems go on another thread to settle them.

Umm... Jeremy and I are just joking about. Take a chill pill, and try to avoid telling others what to do or not to do.

Louis,

Paul has already pointed this out, but both he & Jeremy are friends of the show, and we appreciate their participation here, as they've both always had the exact right amount of thoughtful tone and irreverence. Please respect them, and remember that there are moderators here who will call members to account if they've stepped over the line. No one has done that here, so be cool, por favor.

dB

paulkimball said:
In Jeremy's case, I suspect it would be a workout session with LMH, and rumours of an affair with Dr. Greer!

That would depend, of course, on whether Jeremy wants to be known as the QUEEN OF UFOLOGY or the KING OF UFOLOGY. :D

Change of subject: People, lighten up. Either many of you are very young or just need to get out in the sun more often. A little levity will not destroy the foundations of serious ufo research. While not nice to scorn people who are reporting paranormal events, a little light banter from time to time keeps this forum from sliding into the frequency resonance of a funeral dirge. :)

paulkimball said:
louis belanger said:
I'm sorry I wanted to send a message to Mr Allan Grenfield.Paul and Valian if you have problems go on another thread to settle them.

Umm... Jeremy and I are just joking about. Take a chill pill, and try to avoid telling others what to do or not to do.

;)

I"m sorry it's the first time I'm participating to a forum on the internet,I don't know all the rules ,but I'm learning. Iam also very uneasy with computers.I'm going to start looking for chill pills.

louis belanger said:
To Allen Greenfield:Have you ever heard of Rudolf Steiner...if yes...can you tell me what you think of his teaching.thank you

:redface: I think Steiner is in the Authentic Occult Tradition; I'm not as sure about the present Anthroposophical Society, but the books and literature on and by Steiner are definitely worthy. One thing he said, and I paraphrase from memory, struck me as very wise : "For every step mystically, take three steps morally." I have found this to be a great Truth of the Path, and seen so many fall into very, very, negative patterns from failure to heed this.

Back