• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 23 show

M

michael

I really like this podcast, but Mr. Morton was a bit hard to swallow. So, Bush wants to bring about Armageddon so Jesus can return? And this is why the people elected him?! And I got to hand it to the hosts who just sat there oohing and ahhing at everything Mr. Morton said without so much as a word of challenge. I mean first we talk about not trusting the mainstream media and then we turn around and talk about the president's poll numbers that are supplied to us by...the mainstream media.

Mr. Morton said he made all of these predictions about the 2000 election, the war in Iraq etc., but nowhere did anyone ask for documentation. Where can we find these predictions in print or having been broadcast prior to their happening? He said that he has firshand information the Bush was ready to go to war with Iran, that we had battlecruisers and subs lined up waiting for the order, but the generals all said no. Who are his sources? Who gave him this info? Give me names please. Did he simply remote view all of this intelligence?

I thought it was great that the only challenge to Mr. Morton's credibility came when he started talking about how the new Macs were spying on people.

Bring back Stanton Friedman. He backs up what he says.

Anyway, that's my rant for now. Keep the show going. I'll be here.

PS. Mea Culpa. I was listening to the show at work and didn't quite get to the end. I guess the hosts did have a few problems with Mr. Morton. I hang my head in shame.

michael said:
I really like this podcast, but Mr. Morton was a bit hard to swallow. So, Bush wants to bring about Armageddon so Jesus can return? And this is why the people elected him?! And I got to hand it to the hosts who just sat there oohing and ahhing at everything Mr. Morton said without so much as a word of challenge. I mean first we talk about not trusting the mainstream media and then we turn around and talk about the president's poll numbers that are supplied to us by...the mainstream media.

Mr. Morton said he made all of these predictions about the 2000 election, the war in Iraq etc., but nowhere did anyone ask for documentation. Where can we find these predictions in print or having been broadcast prior to their happening? He said that he has firshand information the Bush was ready to go to war with Iran, that we had battlecruisers and subs lined up waiting for the order, but the generals all said no. Who are his sources? Who gave him this info? Give me names please. Did he simply remote view all of this intelligence?

I thought it was great that the only challenge to Mr. Morton's credibility came when he started talking about how the new Macs were spying on people.

Bring back Stanton Friedman. He backs up what he says.

Anyway, that's my rant for now. Keep the show going. I'll be here.

PS. Mea Culpa. I was listening to the show at work and didn't quite get to the end. I guess the hosts did have a few problems with Mr. Morton. I hang my head in shame.

More than a few, Michael. But I think David and I dealt with some of the key problems in the final eight minutes of the show. If we stopped him at every single questionable statement, it wouldn't have been as much fun. Better to deal with everything at once :)

That does make more sense. And next time I'll listen to the WHOLE SHOW before spouting off. Please forgive me for doubting you guys! ;D

Gene,

Thanks for letting me know about the last 8 minutes. I have to admit that I couldn't make it through the episode with some of the things that your guest was saying (per michael's post above). I'll go back and listen to the end.

aaron

Listeners, I wanted to give you this heads up:

We will talk about Sean David Morton again on the final portion of our May 30th episode. Our guest this time, however, is para-politics commentator Kenneth Thomas.

Atlantin said:
re: "Sean David Morton"

The web page ufowatchdog.com has a great deal of information on Mr. Morton. The result of a short reading on the site suggests that Sean David Morton is a flake at best.

Check out these sub files on ufowatchdog.com:

<http://www.ufowatchdog.com/mortonfiles.html>

<http://www.ufowatchdog.com/morton1.html>

<http://www.ufowatchdog.com/morton2.html>

Atlantin

Thanks for posting those links. Yes, David and I have read that information and a lot of it can be regarded as shocking for folks who aren't aware of the background of this story.

We recommend all of our listeners spend the time necessary to read that material.

You know, having read about UFOs and the paranormal and having listened to radio shows for quite some time now, I've come to a disturbing conclusion, and that is who do you trust? I've heard so many "experts" spout facts and turned right around only to hear other "experts" spout facts that are opposite the first set of facts. I hate to say it, but it's getting so I'm not even sure who or what to believe anymore. One person's book proves the existence of ?A? while another book disproves it. Finding the absolute truth is obviously harder than I thought it would be. It's no wonder so many people just stick their heads in the sand and just live out their lives.

Maybe I need to find a beach somewhere eh?

Mr. Morton has basically been proven to be a liar. Royce Myers of UFOWatchdog.Com punked him out good in a lawsuit. Look here:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/mortonfiles.html

I'm not going to pull the guilt by association thing here as David and Gene have had on some respectable figures. I've met Kenn Thomas and he is a good guy. Brad Steiger seems honest even if he is around some controversial figures at times. Jim Moseley is an honest person with a fine little niche in the UFO community. Tim Swartz and Timothy Green Beckley... Well, Beckley has had his real experiences, but some of it is him trying to make a buck off of it, but even I like him and essentially he seems like a good guy who does believe there is something to phenomena. The only thing that bothers me about Beckley and Swartz is that they created a 'hoax' of sorts. It's known as "Commander X" He's supposed to be a mysterious fellow who has 'insider" knowledge of what is going on with the New World Order and the alien agenda. It was mainly created as a joke though. Despite that some people still believe the fairytale. But I think the two Tims are basically honest people.

(Hope I don't get ejected from the forum for my comments. I've been told by several researchers about Commander X, but have nothing against Swartz or Beckley. Also should note that it's hard to confirm that Swartz was definately one of the writers who wrote under the Commander X character. i've been told that by several researchers in the field. But Swartz and Beckley seem honest on all levels, and appeared to just be having some fun and joking around. I wish that some people would just realize the character was a joke.)

Hi Guys, just found this show and been listening to your archives the last few days, great job.

Concerning Morton. He makes most of his predictions on Coast to Coast AM. He has a free ride there and is always announced as having an astounding hit rate. He is never challenged about anything. Well no that is not true, they do make fun of his sports predictions as he has yet to get one correct. But his other predictions don't fare much better. His hit rate for 2004 was just over 4%, for 2005 it was up to 18%.

I got sick of his crap a while back so I started to record his predictions starting in October 2003. They are all on my website http://www.trueorfalse.co.nr

Hope this can be some help to you. It is great to hear someone rip into this guy for a change.

mortonsniper.jpg

Back