• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 18/ 08

riggs2099

Paranormal Novice
Oh my freegin God....Jealous of David..lol...you have a great resume...good for you:eek:..but what else do u got going for u. Keep gene get rid of Davey....another blowhard in the paranormal field is something this field does not need. No need to ban...you seem to have a thing for banning people if you don't like them..hate me but no need for banning.

billy_T_Goat said:
No need to ban...you seem to have a thing for banning people if you don't like them..hate me but no need for banning.

I can't see the 'regulars' warming to you, if this is your first post...

...am I to assume that you are the type of person DB was talking about? You cared so little that you registered on a forum to show how much it doesn't bother you. Very strange behaviour.

Not looking to make friends but to try to find something to help me explain my own experience. Not first time on here but first time post; always just reading the posts. ATS is full of the insane, not sure of what to make of this forum...so far nothing on either but people who mock others or feel they have the definitive answers. I am not a trol but may come off as such because i just cannot stand people who feel the know more than the another...when we're all here to find answers.

Sounds like billy has an axe to grind. What does he think is going to happen--That DB will change his behavior, or leave the show?

Did you sign on here and post a thread just to try and make Mr. Biedny feel bad? For what? For disliking frauds and charlatans?

What is with people signing onto this forum just to try and push Mr. Biedny's buttons? Totally uncalled for, juvenile behavior.

Every time someone says something negative about davey boy...his minions rush to his rescue and defend him. DB is not the be all to end all...he is just a man who believes that he has all the answers. This show will not be on the radio anytime soon because there are enough people on there that tell people want to think. One more is not needed; I just came across this show by accident and have heard once or twice and feel that it is just another paranormal group that believes they are the ones to enlighten us all. C2C is much more entertaining, sure its the weekly world news of radio but at least it allows others to decide for themselves what to believe. I am not a troll, I am simply stating my opinion, like davey. You may not like what i have to say but that does not make me a troll. Not expressing opinions just to get a reaction. The para c**p as i like to refer to it is entertaining in its own way because of how they attempt to come across as know it alls when they are in the dark as we all are. Speaking of jealousy (toast to toast...LAME) maybe you should look at yourselves, i mean the way you constanly refer to them can be nothng more than jealousy cloaked in a lame attempt at putting them down and to try to make yoursleves seem way better. Fact is your show and thiers don't even compare. One is minor league and the other is the majors. This may get me banned...so what...I am tired of having people assume your a troll just because your views are different than thiers. If you can't take critics than maybe your in the wrong field. People aren't always gonna be your monkeys and just go along with what you say. I notice that there are only a select few who have posted and I also notice that they are like DB's pets who agree just nod thier head, try to have a mind of your own people, the world will be much better.

GoatHead,

You state that I claim to have ALL THE ANSWERS regarding the topics we cover - hey, have you ever actually listened to the show? If you did, you would know that I specifically say that I have NO ANSWERS.

Wrap your little goat-brain around that, OK? You're just another moron - hiding behind a screen name - that can't even form actual sentences. I hope your parents are proud of you, here's a can, go chew on it.

dB

..Yawn, well mister pot, you have thoroughly entrenched yourself in the moronic know-it-all category with only three posts to your name. Way to go.

..Look at your posts. You admit to having only listened to a few shows, and are already confident that you know what the show is like and can judge it's hosts and fans. You're way off mark. First, the show is on the radio. Second, it's remarkable that after so many years of interest in this subject matter, Gene isn't as livid as David gets some times.

You're the only one here who thinks you have the answers. Now man-up and apologize or go blow.

-Mike

Well, if anyone wants to ban this jerk, then it's fine by me. He obviously hasn't listened to many shows or read much of the forum.

Based on what he's posted so far, I can't imagine that he's got anything 'constructive' to contribute.

If he's here for answers about his experiences, he's not going about it very well. And criticizes people for having answers on top of that. I could go on, but won't. I'll just end with stating, I smell a ban. Can I do it? I'm still a virgin.

Paranormal Packrat said:
If he's here for answers about his experiences, he's not going about it very well. And criticizes people for having answers on top of that. I could go on, but won't. I'll just end with stating, I smell a ban. Can I do it? I'm still a virgin.

He mentioned several times that he expects to get banned - perhaps that's what he wants. He gets some sort of 'thrill' from disrupting a forum and getting banned. Typical 'trolling' pattern.

The question is, how long do we allow it go on, before he get's really irritating? I mean, he could have criticised DB directly via email - there was no need to register on the forum and drag us all into a pointless thread.

You have to feel sorry for these people, really.

MADMANMIKE said:
..Yawn, well mister pot, you have thoroughly entrenched yourself in the moronic know-it-all category with only three posts to your name. Way to go.

..Look at your posts. You admit to having only listened to a few shows, and are already confident that you know what the show is like and can judge it's hosts and fans. You're way off mark. First, the show is on the radio. Second, it's remarkable that after so many years of interest in this subject matter, Gene isn't as livid as David gets some times.

You're the only one here who thinks you have the answers. Now man-up and apologize or go blow.

-Mike

Fine I'm an idiot and yes i do apologize. My feelings are still the same and I will attempt to be constructive. I was tired when i wrote that last one, also a little bit ticked off before i came on. I just hate being labeled a troll because of voicing my opinions, sure they can be harsh and critical but its the way i felt at the moment. I will listen to a few more shows and am sorry if i came off as someone who thinks they know all the answers. I know nothing and is the reason I am here and also on other paranormal forums. My experience is my own and will not share it.

My problem is that you made statements that simply aren't true. David and I never claim to know all the answers -- or even some of them. But unlike certain shows that we all know about, we don't pander to our audience either and present bogus claims simply to get ratings.

Gene Steinberg said:
My problem is that you made statements that simply aren't true. David and I never claim to know all the answers -- or even some of them. But unlike certain shows that we all know about, we don't pander to our audience either and present bogus claims simply to get ratings.

Yep. Many of us here are critical. Damn, that's why the Paracast is different than other programs.

Try and relax goat. We're not your enemies unless you give us reason to be. Know that no matter what forum you go to, there will be people you like, and hate. Feel free to make another thread sharing your experiences, as far as I'm concerned at least.

Back