• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mass UFO Sighting Over Houston, 12 August 2014

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
There have been lots of news reports about UFO's by the small-town televisions stations in this area during the last year.

Link: New video of possible UFO over Houston | News - Home

" Pictures posted online of a bright object over the skies of Houston Monday night have attracted attention from around the world.

Video shot by Houston-based musician Andrew Pena shows bright lights in the skies as he drove along the Gulf Freeway

Pena told Local 2 that he did not know he had captured more than just lightning until after he shot the video of the bright lights. "

How do you know that?
I would like to be able to see it as well.
Thanks

ufocurious
Like seeing the reflection of a fair ground ride thats behind you, on the front windscreen as you are driving away from one, he is pointing the camera out of the front window, and filming a reflection of something behind or to the side of the car.

Well that's what it looks like to me.

How do you know that?
I would like to be able to see it as well.
Thanks

There are people out there with a technical knowledge of video that have a far better developed skill set than me, but mine has come from looking at thousands of videos and comparing them to real life experience and debunkings of other videos, and you can develop a similar skill over time just by doing the same thing. To see it yourself, Let's make sure we're both looking at the same thing:

New video of possible UFO over Houston | News - Home

1. To get you used to the idea go to 30 seconds on the video and notice the billboard with the lights shining up on it as the car goes by.
  2. You'll hear the announcer focus your attention on the top of the screen.
  3. Instead, look along the bottom.
  4. At 38 you'll see another illuminated billboard, and at 41 you'll see a lot of ground lights from the city.
  5. You'll notice that the news banner covers most and other ground lights, but there are obviously many others outside the frame.
  6. Now knowing those are there look at the top right hand side of the video and you'll see reflections of the ground lights in the windshield moving along.
  7. Take particular note of the ones at 44 and their similarity and proximity to the ones the announcers has focused your attention on.
  8. Realize that depending on the distance of the ground lights reflecting off the glass and their relationship to the car, such reflections can appear nearly still, appear to move faster or slower, and change brightness.
  9. Now go back and replay the video several times in full frame taking all these factors into account and it will become obvious what's really going on ( with 99.6% certainty ) ;).

Last edited:
The title of the video is phony, there was no mass sighting. The other Houston UFO "wheel" pictures were posted on Twitter with some jokey remarks, by someome- not the person who took them. there's a MUFON CMS # 58857 report connected to this that looks very suspect.

Back