• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 3, 2019 — Kevin Ian Beegle

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Randall and I had fun with this one, as Kevin took us on a journey of folklore and its possible influence on today's reports of Bigfoot, UFOs and so on.

The discussion also formed the start of this week's episode of the After The Paracast podcast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

For more details about our premium subscription service, please visit: The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio.

Looking forward to this one, as I dig the whole folkloric aspect of the phenomenon. I tried to find out more about Beegle, but he doesn't seem to have a big online footprint.

Looking forward to this one, as I dig the whole folkloric aspect of the phenomenon. I tried to find out more about Beegle, but he doesn't seem to have a big online footprint.
I like finding guests who are more at the grass roots level who are interesting to talk to. We'll have to have Kevin back this summer sometime for an update on some of stuff he and the UFO iTeam have been working on. If things go as planned, our next guest is going to be super as well.

Ok, I enjoyed this one far more than I should have.

I know some misguided people like to harp on Gene's humor, but this one got me.
The joke from the first break where Gene said Randall disappeared because he was tricked into saying his name backwards wasn't That funny...But it caught me so off guard. I had to stop the podcast and laugh for a full minute before returning to it.

Ok, I enjoyed this one far more than I should have.

I know some misguided people like to harp on Gene's humor, but this one got me.
The joke from the first break where Gene said Randall disappeared because he was tricked into saying his name backwards wasn't That funny...But it caught me so off guard. I had to stop the podcast and laugh for a full minute before returning to it.
At least you didn’t spit out your coffee.

Back