• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 15, 2020 — Erica Lukes and James Fox

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
What can I say?

As usual, Eric is a great guest, with a refreshing outspoken honesty.

James Fox at last had good news about about his UFO documentary, "The Phenomenon."

And you'll also want to catch up on what Randall and I talked about on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast.

After The Paracast is available exclusively to subscribers to The Paracast+.

For more details on signing up, please visit: Introducing The Paracast+ — Five Years and Growing! « The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

About the John Lennon singing on his back: Nice setup Gene, and Erica was ready with a great line! (reminded me of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis)

Back