• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 1, 2020 — More From Curt Collins

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Curt Collins is one of our favorite researchers and is a long-time member of these forums.

With Curt, it's an easy interview. Just raise a subject, and he can handle it knowledgeably.

This weekend, we also have a great episode of the After The Paracast to offer.

It's the second part of our interview with experiencer Kevin Killen.

To download After The Paracast, you'll want to sign up for The Paracat+.

For more details about our premium subscription service, please visit:

Thanks, for having me back on the show. I apologize for jumping around between so many topics and cases, and if any listeners would like more information on things we discussed, please ask.

Here are a couple of links about key topics discussed:
Tim McMillan's article on Bigelow's reports to AATIP proving UFO investigations:

An article by Keith Basterfield on Dr. Kit Green's BAASS paper for human injuries from UAP encounters:

Thanks, for having me back on the show. I apologize for jumping around between so many topics and cases, and if any listeners would like more information on things we discussed, please ask.
I for one, was really glad to have you back. Certainly no need to apologize for anything. You're starting to sound like a Canadian! Also, an excellent article on AATIP and Elizondo, but I'd like to know who the "then-director of AATIP" was that "Elizondo finally met with". Because it seems from that statement that there actually was a "Director".

In the meantime, it still remains unclear to me because of the contradictory statements made by officials still in office, whether or not Elizondo had any leadership responsibilities. However, it does look like he has military credentials. But so far, for all we know, he just shuffled some paper around, and we're still not entirely sure exactly what the objects in the videos really are.

The Kit Green piece is a very interesting read. However let's not forget that particle beam weapons have been around for decades now, as have microwave communications transmitters. You don't want to get between two of those dishes, or it could kill you, and there are many in civilian use. As for the military, they probably need to worry less about aliens than known potential enemies, and they have their own particle beam weapons:

I strongly suspect that the military's allusion to any sort of "anomalous systems" or vehicles or UFOs that might result in exposure to high energy radiation is more of a euphemism for much more down-to-earth technology. But then again, the article is correct about ufo reports where bodily injury from particle beams or proximity to a craft is a factor. Are the allusions to aliens meant to be taken seriously, or are they just a red herring, or both?

Last edited:
Back