• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Many Thousands to Storm Area 51

The "invasion" has been repurposed as an entertainment event.
67821543_683850198694484_7175965473358479360_o.jpg

https://alienstockfestival.com/

We're Taking Over Rachel
-Party in the Desert
-Camping & Music
-Art Installations
-Surprise Performances

Without seeing any major sponsorship it would appear they are depending solely on donations and out of pocket from the organizer for this event which is just a little over a month away!

And are these donations refundable?

have signed for this too, by the way, saw some companies supporting it
for example, there's a lootbox site called DrakeMallhave even created Area 51 box to support "Storm Area 51" thing. Don't know yet are the money from it will be used for donations to support this movement or just "for lulz"

this is very real and very serious

You know, oddyseen/Oddyseen, whatever you are trying to explain is unintelligible.

But you seem convinced that your posts are "very real and very serious".

Do you have family or friends who know of your beliefs?

You know, oddyseen/Oddyseen, whatever you are trying to explain is unintelligible.

But you seem convinced that your posts are "very real and very serious".

Do you have family or friends who know of your beliefs?
Felt the same way as you. :eek:

I usually don't use or type the phrase TLDNR, but if there were ever a case...

before billions are euthanized on 12/21/2020

Oddyseen/oddyseen, since you make such claims, I think it is quite warranted to ask you to share with us where you are getting your information.

In the other thread, The Nimitz Encounters Documentary, you mention someone named Ruth Norman as a source for your assertions. According to wikipedia, Ruth Norman was a psychic who engaged in channeling, past life regression, and was also known as "Uriel" a name popularly associated with one of the archangels.

So, could I simply ask, are you "channeling" the information that you are posting here?

Thanks.

Oddyseen/oddyseen, since you make such claims, I think it is quite warranted to ask you to share with us where you are getting your information.

In the other thread, The Nimitz Encounters Documentary, you mention someone named Ruth Norman as a source for your assertions. According to wikipedia, Ruth Norman was a psychic who engaged in channeling, past life regression, and was also known as "Uriel" a name popularly associated with one of the archangels.

So, could I simply ask, are you "channeling" the information that you are posting here?

Thanks.
I typically just move Oddy's stuff to his own thread because he/she whatever the case may be, seems to be very much in his/hers whatever the case maybe, own world. The posts make wonder if some sort of bot is behind it, but I'm not sure. Also not sure what thinking that says about the minds of people who post similar stuff but aren't bots. Or are they?

Last edited:
The posts make wonder if some sort of bot is behind it, but I'm not sure. Also not sure what thinking that says about the minds of people who post similar stuff but aren't bots. Or are they?

I likewise wondered if some sort of algorithm might be able to string along those "messages". On the other hand, long ago I had a friend who suffered mental disturbance who could usually function autonomously, but sometimes would check himself in to a state facility where I visited him a few times. Some of his fellow disturbed patients would say extremely weird things.

Also, oddy's posts do swirl around biblical prophecy, among other things, and also mention people and things involved in channeling, spiritualism and occult stuff. Existing examples of so-called channeled material can be quite weird too.

In any case, I simply thought I'd try to see if the person posting the messages would actually interact with anyone else. I don't see how a person using that kind of "language" could, for example, go get groceries. And self-description as "oddy" could indicate self-awareness that most people are not that "odd", meaning that this person could have the ability to actually relate to others on their terms. So, maybe this person will too.

... In any case, I simply thought I'd try to see if the person posting the messages would actually interact with anyone else. I don't see how a person using that kind of "language" could, for example, go get groceries. And self-description as "oddy" could indicate self-awareness that most people are not that "odd", meaning that this person could have the ability to actually relate to others on their terms. So, maybe this person will too.
Yes, I've tried to elicit a response too. I even wrote a request in a moderator notice to post that stuff in his own thread, or stick to the topic of discussion, but no response. In one instance when I posted openly on the forum, the next post didn't quote me using the reply link, but did include bits of information that echoed what I had said, but they were fragmented and in no way relevant.

If it is a bot, it's quite sophisticated. It's one of the reasons I created the standalone thread for the content ( which is ignored by who or it ). It's easier to see the overall pattern of things when you see it all together. It's like it uses keywords to find phrases matching the title, then takes those phrases and runs a comparison against a historical and religious database. Then strings it all together with some basic grammar algorithm.

What is consistently missing is a summary of the point. It's like there's no awareness of what the subject is actually about and what the consequences might be, and without any actual conversation, there's no way to evaluate exactly what is going on. It might be the case that the poster is also using a different language and running it all through a translator.

Last edited:
Back