• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Manchurian Candidates (RFK interest)

I haven't looked at the videos yet. I clicked on the first link and noticed the bright lime green color and couldn't get past the loud color to read the information. I have noticed other annoying visuals with other certain mind control info on the internet before. It is almost like it is part of the experiment or somethng. I am not being ultra paranoid I am just saying...

I just asked my boyfriend what he thought about the green color and it didn't bother him. I guess it is just a personal peference.

I haven't looked at the videos yet. I clicked on the first link and noticed the bright lime green color and couldn't get past the loud color to read the information. I have noticed other annoying visuals with other certain mind control info on the internet before. It is almost like it is part of the experiment or somethng. I am not being ultra paranoid I am just saying...

I just asked my boyfriend what he thought about the green color and it didn't bother him. I guess it is just a personal peference.

I always found it easier to read it this way. What do other people think?

http://www.binnallofamerica.com/rr4.25.8.htmlhttp://www.binnallofamerica.com/rr4.25.8.html

I've read a lot of books about this subject. I've met people like Kathleen Sullivan and Carol Rutz personally. There is a pretty vast body of literature in this vein. There are books that are written strictly telling "survivor" tales such as "Thanks For The Memories" by Taylor and "UNSHACKLED" by Sullivan. There are also books written by "victims" that compile information such as books by Jim Keith and Alex Constantine. Then there are books by Colin Ross ("Bluebird"), Gordon Thomas ("Journey Into Madness"), Harvey Weinstein (not the movie producer, alas) ("Psychiatry and the CIA"), Walter Bowart's excellent "Operation Mind Control", and a great body of work regarding thought reform by people such as Robert J Lifton.

In short, I'd imagine that those books only scratch a very deep surface. I'm sure they're very politically charged.

I would like to see these topics discussed on the Paracast. I'd love to hear Gene and Dave rip into the authors of my personal favorite book of this sort, "Trance-Formation of America". The so-called "Franklin cover-up" would also be a good show topic, but it's a deeply political subject that I guess this show doesn't go that far into. The "Conspiracy of Silence" documentary is pretty interesting.

But it's all food for thought. I guess I tend I fall back on the fact that if this sort of stuff is reality, most people are pretty helpless to prevent much of what is going to go on.

Back