• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Man in wheelchair takes ride on semi's grill

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
I just saw this on the news and was thinking about sharing it. Thankfully C2C made it easy for me. They linked to a page dealing with it.
http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?s=6623359

"A young man has quite the story to tell after his wheelchair got lodged in the grill of a semi truck, which dragged the chair and the man inside for five miles down a road."

The man was traveling around 50 mph. Guess he had a sturdy wheelchair. Then again, maybe all of them can take that high of speed. I never looked into it lol.

Too bad I don't enjoy listening to C2C as much as I do reading their site. Maybe the webmaster should be the host.

Ok, I am going to admit that I laughed when I first read this last night, the headline anyway. It sounded funny. But then I thought about what would have happened if those wheels had come off or something...it could've been grizzly.

Back