• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Man, I feel like I'm losing a family member

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmbezln

Skilled Investigator
I've been listening religiously to the paracast literally since it's inception. Losing David from the show is very saddening. I feel like I've been living vicariously through him and through the show for years.

I would have never guessed this could happen or it would hit me this hard :/

I too have listened since the beginning and believe David will return. I think walking away from it once in a while could be beneficial to both of them.

Don't bet on it.

dB

I didnt bet on you returning to the forums in the past either. Either way, I wish you only the best. Any thoughts on future projects? Such a talented and creative person should have an outlet.

ooh another tough guy in his mommies basement... wonderful.

see this why I dont come on these forums. everyone knows everything about everyone. go talk about your space men. Im just saying David gets on and complains and builds us all up to fight the man and ask questions and then walks away and we're suppose to feel sorry for him. I dont feel sorry him. I think he's being a whiny pussy and went to the corner to pout cuz his little feels get hurt. boohoo. ban me whatever, this show is a place to stretch out and talk? yeah well only when it jives with the masses.

Let me know how disclosure turns out too, what a crock of shit.

When you have walked in Davids shoes for awhile maybe then you could call him a pussy.

Does your mommy know you are skipping school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back