• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Majestic 12 Documents Analysis

UFOs Northwest

Special Correspondent
Staff member
On a recent After the Paracast broadcast we discussed Majestic 12 documents. The discussion came up when we were honoring Stanton Friedman who recently passed away. In 1997 I came into possession of the Eisenhower Briefing documents. I had reason to believe that these documents came from a different source than the documents that were received on 35 mm film. The complete history of how I got these documents and the analysis of these documents can be viewed on my UFOs Northwest website:

A scan of the documents can be viewed at: http://www.ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/older/mj12eisenhower/hmj12.pdf

The analysis reveals some differences between these documents and the 35 mm film documents. The holder of these documents said that he received them from a government official, but he didn't recall who it was. Unfortunately analysis wasn't completed on these documents because the person who was coordinating the analysis lost the documents.

Your welcome. I believe that these documents could be real government documents. I only wish that the analysis could have been completed.

On a recent After the Paracast broadcast we discussed Majestic 12 documents. The discussion came up when we were honoring Stanton Friedman who recently passed away. In 1997 I came into possession of the Eisenhower Briefing documents. I had reason to believe that these documents came from a different source than the documents that were received on 35 mm film. The complete history of how I got these documents and the analysis of these documents can be viewed on my UFOs Northwest website:

A scan of the documents can be viewed at: http://www.ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/older/mj12eisenhower/hmj12.pdf

The analysis reveals some differences between these documents and the 35 mm film documents. The holder of these documents said that he received them from a government official, but he didn't recall who it was. Unfortunately analysis wasn't completed on these documents because the person who was coordinating the analysis lost the documents.

Thank you for the link William, these are very interesting.....who is considered the MJ12 document expert these days?

The MJ not all the documents are intresting and remember secured archives keep alsorts. Liked I said before Uranus is more plausible location and camoflage is best possible tool to keep nosy satellites away in past. Also America is not the only nation on Earth to have advance technology . Back to MJ Stanton was spot on and time will prove him correct and 1952 was a shitstorm for all in security due to the Cold War and unkowns which a few in scientific comunnity were informed of the situation not speculation its documented. Paracast doesnot speculate all the time and it rather keeps an open mind with science .

Thank you for the link William, these are very interesting.....who is considered the MJ12 document expert these days?
Hi: I would have to say that Dr. Robert Wood is the expert on MJ-12. He has been analyzing documents for years and is now in his 80's. For awhile his son Ryan Wood worked on MJ-12 documents analysis, but I believe that he is no longer involved.

An interesting read.

As someone who doesn't follow MJ-12 closely, I have a couple of issues / questions / observations that may or may not have been previously addressed ...

- The dating system used is "06 December, 1950," however, a current military style guide would indicate these dates should be represented as "6 December 1950." I would be curious to see a circa 1952 style guide to see if this was different then.

- I believe, in military memo format, ranks are expressed in capital letters with no period (e.g. ADM or GEN, not Adm. or Gen.). Again, I would be keen to see a circa 1952 style guide to see if this was different then.

- The overall style of composition seems very casual and some of the terminology used seems unbelievable for a briefing document. In one of several examples, I have not previously seen use of the word "secret" to generically refer to a classified program in a formal memo, rather only to refer to the classification level "Secret" (viz "... a secret operation was begun to assure recovery ...").

Like I said, I would be interested to know how these apparent inconsistencies between a proved military memo and this purported memo have been resolved.

Last edited:
- The dating system used is "06 December, 1950," however, a current military style guide would indicate these dates should be represented as "6 December 1950." I would be curious to see a circa 1952 style guide to see if this was different then.

Nevermind, I should have spent five minutes on Google, I guess! Apparently the unusual dating format was already noticed a few decades before my post on theparacast!

William is joined by Canadian researcher Chris Rutkowski for the May 26th episode of After The Paracast, available exclusively to Paracast+ subscribers.

The first part of the episode focuses mainly on these other MJ-12 documents.

Yes, there has been some controversy regarding the dating format.

Have the other inconsistencies also been addressed?

It would strike me as somewhat incredible that a legitimate military memo containing the most significant information in the history of mankind would have so many deviations from military style guides, while routine communications about supply requisitions or personnel transfers don't. Occam's Razor would suggest the most likely explanation for the multitude of errors is that these were a (not very believable) forgery.

More like a copy of a set being present in a number of scenarios which all military groups do in each nation. MJ was more likely taken without the permission/ clearence and remember its not first time in history. Look at the Vatican archives which are sealed in a time lock for only those with access. Its not to far fetch to think similar archives exist. Especially when it comes to subjective issues of national security for example critical bio threats or meteors strikes.

The Claim is the Document is a "Study" (MJ-12) (A Bible Study Maybe)

"on July, 1947, a segment operation was begun to assure recovery of the wreckage ................... (see attachment C)

MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations.

July 1947 to July 2061 = 114 Years to Halley's Comet, Issac Newton's Prophecy (end of daniel's weeks)

"implications for the national security are of continuing im-portance ................... MJ-1949-O4P/78

("MJ - 12" = Measurement of Joseph the Blessing)
LEVITICUS 25:8 And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

The Final Week of Daniel = 49 Years (Daniel's Weeks are Jubilees) ... go from .... 12/21/2012 to 2061 Halley's Comet Issac Newton's Prophecy
(God talks about Joseph in Egypt 430 years, to New Temple Exodus (marked by the lamb's slain) ... to Jesus around 12 years old to New Temple marked by that temples destruction in 70 A.D. (picture of the lamb slain which is joseph)... thats "daniel's 62 to 69th week in Jubilees (about 490 years) ... ... ... ... ... then God talks about Daniel's Final Week and that is a Jubilee Also) (we don't need to use a number system if the values are already provided ... daniel's prophecy deals with "joseph/jesus")

The Position of 12/21/2012 for a Jubilee Marker for Daniel's Final Week is Valid ................ But ................ God only reacts at the end of Daniel's Measurement in Days (when or where within that timeframe) (daniel's prophecy are measurement of god's reveal, measurement of joseph/jesus only, no number system required)

"a covert analytical effort organized by Gen. Twining and Dr. Bush acting on the direct orders of the President .................. (19 September 1947) ................... (30 November 1947)

Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 of Daniel in Days = 12/21/2020 (153 Days before the End of that Measurement)
(From Roswell 1947 add 70 years to get to 2017 then add "1335" Days, half of Daniel's Final Week in Days, to obtain 12/21/2020 (153 days before end) (dan 9:2)

Majestic 12 Document Conclusion

12/21/2012 to Begin Daniel's Final Jubilee
2. 12/21/2020 to End Daniel's Final Day Measurement

God's Mercies are identified with an individual only, at least initially, that is why God separates a week measurement from a day measurement (mankind has too much "dead flesh" to see god otherwise, the earth maybe damaged, but there's nothing at all else taking place, until those genetic lines are purged) (at the end of Daniel's Days, God deals with an individual to proclaim his mercies in some limited way .................. this earth and its people are still largely blind and dumb, and this begins the age of nuclear terrorisms)

(the Gospel measures Jesus at 12 years old, this is a significant figure, turns out it is ................ with that said .................. the Gospel Measures Jesus a second time at 30 years old (luke 3:23) and ..................... Fatima Prophecy 1917 + 30 Years to 1947 = Begin of Daniel's final 70 Year Period (not a week or a day measurement, just a year Statement) (12/21/2020 is the beginning of some identification with God's Mercies, and the revealing of Dead Flesh ................... global terrorism, then migrant crisis, then "lives matter crisises" (in multiples countries) ................... this is all building to a need to exponge both j**s and eth****s from society, as they are not written in the book of life of "MJ-12" which is the book of revelation when Joseph obtain 12,000 uniformed and is included as a tribe, then the genetic lines of ephraim/genetic dan are removed, and aaron, so a great deal of people will die, and that is the clean way god has in view, (you can't live without breathing, etc.), versus, the nuclear terrorisms for the people that do not want to die as a worthless generation)

(the Iching Timewave Zero based on 64 was not a biblical prophecy, but turns out you can just go from the Turin Shroud of Jesus in 1997 to 2061 Halley's Comet ................. or for the 2300 of Daniel the Turin Shroud of Jesus for 23 Years from 1997 to 12/21/2020 ........................ God does not deal with a "Number System" facts are given and they are almost in a table format, additionally, there has been little to no, legal evidences for any of the recent failed prophecies about god returning over the last few decades ....................... you can also do 144,000 for 144 years form Fatima to Halley's Comet) (all of this will be resolved 12/21/2020) (with some damage to the earth ................. but more importantly we'll endeavor to find a clean solution to answer god about this worthless generation covered in dead flesh in a clean way)

(a few times in history when God revealed his mercies, and those generations discovered they were not to be the last on earth, then, things happened, and the majority of the time, any identification with god's mercies were destroyed for a "man made solution" ....................... to day we have two real strengths, the rate that information is exchanged, and we are the last generation) (but everything else is true, those genetic lines their death rate is really high to all, so I don't view the holocaust of the previous generation as a sin in any way, it was the concensus of that generation)

Jesus said in Matthew 18:22, the temple would be destroyed in 70 A.D. ...................... thats about 60 years from his 12 years of age when he went to the temple added to the 430 years of egypt before god destroyed the temple of that day with the lambs blood for 490 years ....................... or 62nd to 69th week ...................... this leaves only the final jubilee from 12/21/2012 to and everything that was said is said, (10 hour walk maybe again this week for eth cleasning in the city of philadelphia.

(i'm sure its the cleasning of the leadership and, some basic rules for cleanliness that addresses removing those people dead or alive from the public trust is very easy to do, and that will happen, but as we get to the root, the bottom of this issue ............ it may be necessary to cut into, "things that happen" to perhaps starve off genocide, and that is the traditional way, the natural way of times past)

Last edited:
Back