• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Magneto-aerodynamics and UFO reports

Stagger

Herbal Consequentialist
In "Flying Saucers and Science" Stanton Friedman discusses magneto-aerodynamics. On page 91, he writes:

A fact that emerges when one studies many UFO reports is that often a change in the color of the air around the craft occurs when it changes speed or direction.

I thought this was very interesting but Friedman's book doesn't provide further details. Would you happen to know/remember any specific UFO reports where the above occurs?

Thanks in advance,

L

In "Flying Saucers and Science" Stanton Friedman discusses magneto-aerodynamics. On page 91, he writes:

I thought this was very interesting but Friedman's book doesn't provide further details. Would you happen to know/remember any specific UFO reports where the above occurs?

Thanks in advance,

L

There are quite a few UFO reports of UFOs being surrounded by a green cloud of gas. This is down to ionisation which I guess could be a byproduct of "magneto-aerodynamics". I'm not totally certain whether this is what you mean ... but to tell you the truth thats the first time I've come across that term :D ... so ignore me if I'm talking utter nonsense (wouldn't be the first time :p).

There are quite a few UFO reports of UFOs being surrounded by a green cloud of gas.
Interesting, thanks for the hint. I'll search around a bit.

This is down to ionisation which I guess could be a byproduct of "magneto-aerodynamics".
I'm not totally certain whether this is what you mean ... but to tell you the truth thats the first time I've come across that term :D

Absolutely. I'd heard of magnetohydrodynamics for spacecraft propulsion a very long time ago. But magneto aerodynamics? Doesn't seem to be exactly mainstream: after checking, it turns up 700 something hits in google. But hits from ieee, nasa and misc .edu's, rather than the illuminati, planet niburu and the vril society. So Friedamn knows (or at least seems to know) what he's on about (note: I'm about halfway the book ok).

... so ignore me if I'm talking utter nonsense (wouldn't be the first time :p).
Hey. Same here allright :D

Back