• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Madness

sasysquatchgirl

Paranormal Maven
616611721413b33a0ac0f291280f730d.jpg

Madness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I no longer visit thee links because they just come across as pure click bait. New bigfoot posts would be more appropriate on a single thread dedicated to bigfoot, rather than starting a new thread. Like here: Bigfoot! Where! Everywhere! But that's just me. I'm not a mod. Nobody needs to take my advice. But if I were a mod I'd be doing a lot of merging of content to eliminate the duplication.

I no longer visit thee links because they just come across as pure click bait.

I haven't checked, because I only use the Paracast forums, but I suspect sites like ATS etc will have similar posts by the op, personally I don't mind reading off forum material/articles but unless I have some idea about the content (i.e a few relevant lines from an article I won't bother).
Noticed this when the Bigfoot 'links' started appearing, but didn't know a polite way to say it.

Also I like the picture, but I think it is interesting that the wolves are chasing the Bigfoot, from what I have heard canines tend to be extremely scared of bigfoot and he would have no trouble dealing with a whole pack of wolves, I mean if a yeti can kill a yak with one strike for example, he is also immune to bullets so what chance has a wolf got?

Back