• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Loyd Pye?

Dnold7X

I need to talk to the aliens
Loyd Pye has DNA nuclear evidence beyond a doubt now as of March 18th 2010 that the skull is not entirely human.

Were is the skeptics on this?

get him on the show don

At last telling, the DNA results were inconclusive. Has something changed? Where are the articles?

Mr Pye is a good promoter of his cause, I would expect him to offer something more substantial than a C2C appearance.

Is this anything to do with the Starchild skull being on Monsterquest the other night? The tests on that were inconclusive- has something else come to light?
Just as an aside- even if they were to succeed in extracting some dna that didn't match any known ethnic group, how could you prove it was a hybrid with an ET without a type specimen to match it against?

Loyd Pye has DNA nuclear evidence beyond a doubt now as of March 18th 2010 that the skull is not entirely human.

Were is the skeptics on this?

get him on the show don

Hi,
I would love to see this be true. Is there any peer reviewed scientific research on this which I could study? Could you cite the sources?
Thanks,
Diana

Back