• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Loved Ones Death

Free episodes:

embankment

Paranormal Novice
My personal one and only paranormal experience. September 1984 my brother committed suicide. I was 19 years old at the time. I remember the evening vividly. As, I was overcome with emotion with a yearning to go visit with him. I began to cry. It was all a pure emotion of extreme sadness and fear for him. The moment this all happened I was out on a date & about to team up with other friends. I eventually pulled myself together for the evening. I did not go visit with my brother. The following Monday my father found my brother, in his home, hanging from the ceiling with a belt. The authorities estimated his death to be around the previous Friday. This experience haunts me to this day. My one and only paranormal experience.

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. I have had a couple similar experiences over the years. They are still very vivid in my mind.

wow, I'm sorry you had to experience this. Not a positive experience.

The only 'ghostly' one our family had was after my grampa died. His home was bought by a single woman who was awakened in the middle of the night by the song "Irish Eyes are Smiling" (he was a full blooded Irishman). She went down to the root cellar where the music was coming from, to find an old, unplugged record player with a dusty copy of that song on it. That reassured us that he was doing OK.

in the world maybe the worst and saddest things is that your love ones go away and never come back anyone can do nothing to prevent so pray for them

Back