• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

List Twitter names here

Well, I'll make an exception with Facebook, as I've used it to reconnect with a bunch of very old friends who I would not have otherwise been able to find, but in general, yeah, there's such a thing as too much exposure. ;)

dB

My twitter name is...

Uhm, there isn't one, because this is one Web meme I will not participate in, under any conditions. :p

dB

It really is kinda stupid.

The only reason I initially got an account was to follow one particular person who had a reputation of posting interesting links. So it was like whenever I was bored I would click the t button down the bottom of Firefox and usually I would find some interesting links.

I'm not sure what you know about the people running twitter, but I'm under the distinct impression that facebook is run by a bunch of ex-cia dataminers. The surveys on facebook remind me of cuddling a teddybear with a microphone in its belly. too weird.

The Twitpocalypse is coming. I'm going to hide in my bunker and eat marshmallows, toasted to perfection over cans of Sterno, until this one passes.

Twitter Twitpocalypse Status
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

When I see the name, I keep getting a mental picture that twitter is a
virtual pet and that if I don't feed it and scratch it's belly... it might die... :D

Back