• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Link to Schuyler's man from earth paper

Free episodes:

I've seen it and I enjoyed the movie.It seems to be made for a small small audience, and that 'said' it's for me.While I applaud dissecting it, it is a movie after all.All implications aside.

I also watched 12 angry men last night with my lady and even though i'm 31 and was not born at the time of the movie (late 50's) I am amazed by how great the actors are compared to today movies. I had also watched the first version of the day the earth stood still and same reaction vs. today's movie. That gave me the will to watch more old movies, I really enjoy them.

Well, I finally read the infamous "Schuyler paper".

That was quite the review Schuyler. Great stuff! Although, next time Ill probably wait until Ive watched the movie before reading one of your reviews.

BTW, I found your dissection of the themes/issues of the movie straight after the characters most enjoyable.

Back