• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Linda Moulton Howe's on C2C investigates Rendlesham Forest UFO case

Anders

Skilled Investigator
Found this on youtube:

Linda Moulton Howe discusses the Rendlesham Forest/ RAF Bentwaters UFO case with Col. Holt and shares an interview with Michio Kaku about time travel, and the Large Hadron Collider's problems.

The reason I'm posting this is because parts of the Rendlesham story I've never heard before like Jim Penniston getting a download of information from the craft when he touched it. He was told that they where time travelers. I thought it was John Burroughs who got that message. Also Col. Holt actually makes a startling comment when asked by Linda can you speculate whos behind the secrecy. Holt says. "I'd rather not say"...

The point I'm trying to make here is something's fishy. lol:D

Try as I might, I just can't take these two people seriously...

:) I used to like Linda Moulton Howe's reports back when I had the stomach to listen to C2C . . . She was certainly entertaining, or at least not as annoying as the present host . . . I always got the impression that she was hoping to stage a coup & take over C2C . . . :D

:) I used to like Linda Moulton Howe's reports back when I had the stomach to listen to C2C . . . She was certainly entertaining, or at least not as annoying as the present host . . . I always got the impression that she was hoping to stage a coup & take over C2C . . . :D

Hilarious!

Hilarious!

:) I think that I'm right on this - Linda Moulton Howe reads her prepared material so fast that it makes it hard for Noory to interject his inane comments . . . Hard, but not impossible - when Howe takes a breath, Noory manages to makes comments about the Illuminati keeping the truth of the Rendlesham event from coming to light, as well as broaching the possibility of doing a report on angels . . . :rolleyes:

:) The episode was pretty interesting, but it reminded me of one of the reasons why C2C annoys me so . . . C2C topics & guests so often sound like episodes of our favorite science fiction series - stargates, & time machines, warp drives, & all that sound like episodes of Stargate SG1, & Star Trek, & Babylon Five, & The X-Files & on & on & on . . . Linda Moulton Howe's exposition on "altering the timelines" was basically a rehash of the 4400 series . . . & even Michio Kaku, a reputable scientist, went on & on about 2001 in discussing how civilizations may explore the Universe with von Neumann probes . . . I understand that he was using Arthur C. Clarke's & Stanley Kubrick's imagining of such an alien society's exploration method for illustrative purposes, but it's a common theme on C2C - the guests, who are described as "researchers," seem to do the bulk of their "research" in front of the television set with their favorite series popped in the DVD player . . . Oh, God, shoot me - I'm beginning to sound like a skeptic, which I'm not . . . :eek:

Back