• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lima Peru Jan 4 2011

Yes sir!!

Thank you for posting this, I was going to start a thread about the 'UFO Wave", that has sprung up down in the South. Is it just me? I have seen lots of videos from this January alone, all good videos. This one being one of the absolute best.

In that case I most definitively will.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Here is that thread of some down south videos. I know Mexico isn't in South America, but it was interesting, so I added that one in there.

South America UFO Wave?

Debunked lol

The lights match a building on top of a hill. Some weird atmospheric condition produced a UFO like effect.
Will provide link

I should have stuck with the "Never Trust Lights at Night" rule.

http://inexplicata.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-anthony-choy-on-peruvian-mothership.html

"Then all that was left to do was a contrast test, which we did yesterday around 7 pm [...] placing ourselves at a distance of 8 kilometers, directly from Barrios Altos, where the UFO was recorded. We called [the Evangelical church] by cell phone and asked Siervo de Dios -- that's what the church leader called himself - if he could please turn on the lights, and they started turning on the shrine's lights. So before our very eyes, and the lenses of our cameras, a distant UFO emerged. We then asked them to please turn off the lights, and the UFO then vanished."

Now this makes my day LOLOL

Back