• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Legend Tripping

socialworkerchef

Paranormal Novice
I just picked up Jeff Belanger's new book Picture Yourself Legend Tripping and although its a little light-hearted for my taste its still a bit interesting. Anyone else read it or have any comments on it?

I havent read it but I wanted to get it. Its sounds like fun to go and take a trip and try to experience some weird stuff.

Yeah, I thought that same thing too. I heard an interview with Belanger on Jim Harold's Paranormal Podcast about the book and it sort of gave me the push I needed to start investigating some stuff and even start my own blog. Its a fun book, but like I said, its a little light content-wise for how expensive it is (US $30) so if you get a chance to check it out of a library you should do that.

Yeah, I thought that same thing too. I heard an interview with Belanger on Jim Harold's Paranormal Podcast about the book and it sort of gave me the push I needed to start investigating some stuff and even start my own blog. Its a fun book, but like I said, its a little light content-wise for how expensive it is (US $30) so if you get a chance to check it out of a library you should do that.
I listened to that same podcast as well. I even called into his campfire about a year ago today, it was his halloween edition. I told the story about the gremlin.

Back