• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Legal Immunity for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers

wicro, you and jose go take the shots. i personally do not trust eugenicists.
the last time they pulled out the pig flu card 1 person died from a flu (or possibly other complications), 25 people died from the shot, and many others had life long disabilities.

go for it! you might want to ask for a list of ingredients first.

the last time they pulled out the pig flu card 1 person died from a flu (or possibly other complications), 25 people died from the shot, and many others had life long disabilities.

Don't forget about Gulf War Syndrome. We were forced to take unproven "vaccines" against malaria. Who knows what was really in those little caplets?

Not everyone can be vaccinated. You will also find people have allergic reactions to vaccines. Now considering how many people die of the flu every year, 25 doesn't sound like much to me. Many other had life long disabilities? Really? Got some stats for that?

Meanwhile heart disease, stroke, suicide and car accidents top the international death rate whilst 50 years ago it was a completely different story.

I blame the NWO for everything.

Not everyone can be vaccinated. You will also find people have allergic reactions to vaccines. Now considering how many people die of the flu every year, 25 doesn't sound like much to me. Many other had life long disabilities? Really? Got some stats for that?

Meanwhile heart disease, stroke, suicide and car accidents top the international death rate whilst 50 years ago it was a completely different story.

I blame the NWO for everything.

hey... what about your statement below?... :D no stats for you. :p
I won't be reading any more of your posts. They're about as stimulating as watching grass grow.

can you prove that?

The ability to hold one's breath is widely accepted by the medical community. It's even a form of meditation known as Heart Rhythm Meditation. Unlike chemtrails, there's plenty of credible resources available.

As for me holding my breath. No, I don't practice meditation but the documented ability to do so is on my side. You'll just have to trust me.

I blame the NWO and their breath holding department.

The ability to hold one's breath is widely accepted by the medical community. It's even a form of meditation known as Heart Rhythm Meditation. Unlike chemtrails, there's plenty of credible resources available.

As for me holding my breath. No, I don't practice meditation but the documented ability to do so is on my side. You'll just have to trust me.

I blame the NWO and their breath holding department.

hey i know, try holding your breath for about 45 minutes.:D

I was merely pointing out that, if I was to hand out medical advice to people I would have courage of my convictions. If the scenario portrayed does not pan out in the way you described in your original link(or more the implications of the link), then surely that undermines other 'conspiracy' orientated speculation. If it does not then I suggest you read 'When Prophecy Fails' by Festinger et al.

While I may have many problems with the medicalization and state intervention on the 'body' I do not have the expert knowledge to make definitive statement's subject to my own prejudice. And I'm certainly not in the position to spread propaganda for either 'side'. What I take issue with your post is the suggestion that you 'know' the 'truth' and therefore are in that postion.

Of course you may be right, but I prefer taking medical advice from people with a bit more knowledge than Alex Jones(sorry(ish) to pick on him) before I would ask people to join into my 'crusade' I would have more evidence than a few fringe 'experts'.

On a side note , the last time I had the pleasure to listen to his(i.e. Alex Jones) show, he had a segment on how TV 'frequency's' altered peoples mind state to make them pacifist to the N.W.O, before he advertised his new DVD..which you watch on a TV...hmmm

Regards

Back