• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Legal Immunity for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers

P

pixelsmith

F. William Engdahl
Global Research
July 20, 2009
The US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, has just signed a decree granting vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that result from any new “Swine Flu” vaccine. Moreover, the $7 billion US Government fast-track program to rush vaccines onto the market in time for the Autumn flu season is being done without even normal safety testing. Is there another agenda at work in the official WHO hysteria campaign to declare so-called H1N1 virus—which has yet to be rigorously scientifically isolated, characterized and photographed with an electron microscope—the scientifically accepted procedure—a global “pandemic” threat?
Now Legal Immunity for Swine Flu Vaccine Makers

On average, 30,000 people die from influenza in the US every year. I guess that doesn't scare anyone? Where's the conspiracy here?

No thanks. I'll take my health related advice from people qualified to give it. More people die of choking on chicken bones. Maybe we can get a vaccine for that?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's reasonable to be alarmed when immunity is granted. I just hope the manufacturers put an emphasis on their duty of care to the public. Business is business and releasing poor products, in this case a vaccine, is bad business.

I think it has more to do with the fact vaccines aren't big business for these companies. The Government is possibly pushing for a vaccine and the manufacturers have been hesitant to release anything without positive prior testing results due to the possibility of legal action and compensation. You'd be surprised how quickly your support can disappear when shit hits the fan.

Vaccines have never been 100% effective and many people can have some harsh reactions.

Also, I don't see this as a conspiracy.

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.
The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.
“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,” reports the Canadian Press.
Baxter flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 – otherwise known as the human form of avian flu, one of the most deadly biological weapons on earth with a 60% kill rate – were received by labs in the Czech Republic, Germany, and Slovenia.
Initially, Baxter attempted to stonewall questions by invoking “trade secrets” and refused to reveal how the vaccines were contaminated with H5N1. After increased pressure they then claimed that pure H5N1 batches were sent by accident. This was seemingly an attempt to quickly change the story and hide the fact that the accidental contamination of a vaccine with a deadly biological agent like avian flu is virtually impossible and the only way it could have happened was by wilful gross criminal negligence.
Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus Virtually Impossible

Jose - please step up and take the first shot.
thanks!

It's already on the agenda. The NWO, my employer, have included it as part of my health plan.

The link you supplied has nothing to do with this topic. But then, I've grown to expect that from you pixelsmith.

Opposition to vaccines is humanity at the pinnacle of its stupidity. Alex Jones commenting on something he's ignorant about. What's new?

"otherwise known as the human form of avian flu, one of the most deadly biological weapons on earth with a 60% kill rate" - Uhhhhh, I'm sorry Mr Jones? 60% kill rate does not necessarily make a virus a good biological weapon. Failure in logic Mr Jones. There are much better ways to kill people other than tainting flu vaccines with avian strains. Yes, let's taint a vaccine that is optional. Wait, when was the last time I had a flu vaccine? Oh yeah, never. I guess I'm one of the majority who simply don't give a shit about this conspiracy bullshit ESPECIALLY when the only conspiracy is manufactured by the basement dwelling conspiracy theorists. So it's a 60% kill rate (according to him) distributed amongst a public of which the majority already fail to immunise against influenza. So that's 60% of jack shit which equates to a complete waste of time. Makes perfect sense Mr Jones.

AJ is just an entertainer. A paid performing clown. A money grubbing merchant pimping 'survival supplies' to his paranoid followers who buy his snake oil bullshit.

Mr Jones is a source for credible information right? Right? *sound of crickets*

Whatever man. Enjoy manufacturing links to the illuminati, NWO, big Pharma etc etc etc. Meanwhile, I have better things to do, like...having a life.

I won't be reading any more of your posts. They're about as stimulating as watching grass grow.

as the deadly month of november nears, has anyone here decided one way or another to get the man-bird-pig flu shot?

Forced vaccines are always bad.... whether there is a conspiracy or not. I hope they don't follow through with the forced swine flu vaccine idea.

Forced vaccines are always bad.... whether there is a conspiracy or not. I hope they don't follow through with the forced swine flu vaccine idea.

I agree, I wont be running to get a jab. I remember the 1976 swine flu scare, I was given a jab and got really sick after (as did many others which led to reports many in the media) I am in no way anxious to repeat the experience, whether its a conspiricy or not!
To me its all just another fear tactic campaign to add to all the others we get dosed out at regular intervals. I dont know about other countries but here in the UK we are treated to an endless symphony of things to be scared of, and the noise it creates beggers belief. I simply look after my health in whatever way I can and avoid getting involved.

Pixelsmith, I happen think your posts are more stimulating than watching grass grow. Then again, I do occasionally like to stare at the grass for interminable periods of time, so I may be a little biased from Collado's point of view.

I do agree with Jose that conspiracies are very hard to prove and, frankly, I think greed and/or stupidity can explain away most of the socio-economic-environmental blunders of 'the powers that be,' as they were. However, I also think there is ample evidence to support the decision to refuse a poorly tested and hastily manufactured booster that may, or may not, protect you from contracting one particular flu strain - of many flu strains - present during the flu season.

Vaccine makers of the "Swine Flu" vaccine being granted total legal immunity definitely raises an eyebrow, but we live in a fiercely litigious society so this news does not seem so out of line to me. It would be interesting to know how often vaccine makers have been granted total legal immunity in the past...

"otherwise known as the human form of avian flu, one of the most deadly biological weapons on earth with a 60% kill rate" - Uhhhhh, I'm sorry Mr Jones? 60% kill rate does not necessarily make a virus a good biological weapon. Failure in logic Mr Jones.

Actually it does. 60% mortality rate is quite extreme.

Two reasons: First, of 100% infected, only 60% die. The other 40% are incapacitated in some way and/or active carriers.

For instance mortality rates for Ebola are between 50 and 90%
http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Lassa-Fever-Marburg-and-Ebola-Virus.htm

Secondly, by incapacitating only 40% of the infected, the unaffected (we have only speculation to go on for predicting the infection rate) will busy themselves either caring for the infected (family members) or isolating themselves in one way or another.

But otherwise I agree with you that AJ is a fear monger. Though to offer immunity for any producer of vaccines is a bit scary, in my opinion.

I don't know who or what to believe anymore. It certainly does make one question the motives of the government when the vaccinations are being forced upon the public. I have heard from a local ethnic radio station that these particular vaccines have shown to cause severe neurological damage in some subjects and also cause infertility in males... but who knows? If your doctor tells you to get one will you abstain? I think it's probably wise to wait till a good number of people get one and see if they develop any adverse effects.

vaccines are going to kill us faster than the swine flu. i urge people to refuse any flu vaccine.

If, for the sake of argument, that this does not pan out the way you predict, does this change your view on conspiracy theories in general? Or how will you account for the discrepancy?

If, for the sake of argument, that this does not pan out the way you predict, does this change your view on conspiracy theories in general? Or how will you account for the discrepancy?
no.
and i have been wrong before. one time i thought man made global warming was real! LOL!!

Anybody that thinks they are going to forcefully inject me with anything better give their wife and kids a last kiss. It ain't happening here.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

no.
and i have been wrong before. one time i thought man made global warming was real! LOL!!

That is interesting, so you are prepared to gamble on your (and others) health but not fully to commit to this being a 'truism'. Are most other conspiracy so easily assuaged?

Putting it another way how probable do you find this scenario to be? I mean your asking people to abstain from a potentially life saving treatment, surely you find the arguments compelling to actually post the link?

I mean your asking people to abstain from a potentially life saving treatment, surely you find the arguments compelling to actually post the link?
I've got a life-saving treatment. Stay inside. The more you stay inside, the less likely you will die.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I've got a life-saving treatment. Stay inside. The more you stay inside, the less likely you will die.
<!--Session data-->

Well apart from house accidents
click me for scary stats!

Are houses also part of IT, I mean they (i.e household accidents) seem to be far more effective than the N.W.O in killing the average citizen than any flu vaccine(sorry for being factious!)?

Back