• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lee Graham & Ron Regehr and DSP satellite

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
This episode of UFOs Tonite! was recorded at the end of July of 1994 with AeroJet Corporation's Lee Graham and Ron Regehr. Both Ron and Lee worked on the DSP satellite array, which continuiously scan the planet searching for missle launches. The DSP satellites have been in use for decades, and it has been reported that the DSP can detect UFOs.

Both Lee and Ron were responsible (along with Joseph Steffula) in providing me with information that we broke in UFO Magazine on FASTWALKERs. (It was reported that FASTWALKER was the codeword for UFOs by Norad.) That, of course, was back when UFO Magazine was known for breaking major UFO stories ... when my wife and I were publishing UFO. As to Lee Graham ...

One story I broke concerned an actual government sting launched at Lee by the AFOSI and FBI in an attempt to get Graham fired from AeroJet because he was becoming a major pain the the governments ass over his continous barrage of FOIA requests on all kinds of data, much of it connected with the very secret DSP satellite array system. (As I comb through my files I will look for those connected shows.)

In this episode also was Dwight Schultz. I think this will give you an idea of some of the wild and wacky moments we shared with the audience and each other. All in all a very good time. Enjoy the show, and use your search engine to discover all kinds of docs. on the web about these guys. Here is a quick sample.

http://www.rense.com/ufo2/goldwater2.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/hastings.htm

Hour 01

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/DSP01.mp3

Hour 02

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/DSP02.mp3

Decker

Thanks for the great show Don!

This stuff is really interesting, and I also enjoy the humor/ jokes between you, Dwight, the guests and the callers.:D

It's a good thing that you are posting the old radio shows you did, the ufo ''research'' field is a mind f**k which extends to a lot of the podcasts on the subject.

Have you ever conducted an interview with Jacques Vallee for one of your radio shows?

Thanks for the great show Don!

Have you ever conducted an interview with Jacques Vallee for one of your radio shows?

Its funny you should mention Vallee. Back in the early 90's when Vallee had his book "Revelations" come out I reviewed it for UFO Magazine. Generally I gave it a very good review but chided Vallee because in the book he kind of "poo-pooed" ... hmm, let me think ... I believe it was the Roswell case. Vallee, being French, took great umbrage at me and when I tried to get him on my show ... numerous times.... he always had some kind of excuse. I think it was Mel Gibson, starring in the film "The Patriot" who said ....

"The FRENCH .................. " while looking disdainingly at the Frenchman.

D

Yeah that's typical, the French do have a unique attitude. I don't remember that scene from the movie but it's easy to imagine how that must have looked. Anyway too bad you never had Vallee on the show, would have been interesting IMO because of his knowledge and insight.

I also heard you mention on one of your shows that you had Paul Davids on. Are you planning to put that one on this forum?

I also heard you mention on one of your shows that you had Paul Davids on. Are you planning to put that one on this forum?

Ah yea, sooner or later Spacedust. Got stuff going on now and will get to specific shows as I can.

Decker

Back