• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Leaving

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Adept
I just wanted to say I won't be back in the forums.
I will continue to download the shows and listen to them because I have a Lifetime membership.
My advice would be go subscribe to C2C at least you know they are con merchants before you start.
Best wishes to all
Richard.

When did he pass? This is the first I have heard this. I was on C2C a few times with Ian. He was always a very gracious host.

My daily routine means that I'm mostly asleep before C2C is on; it's not like the days I was writing books at various hours and listening to Art Bell do his thing.

I realize you can subscribe, but I don't think they need my money.

But I grew up listening to all night radio.

Back