• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Larcenous Greaseball"

Kim323

Paranormal Maven
When I mentioned Fife Symington appearing on the latest Larry King show, I merely related that he'd profusely apologized for making light of the Phoenix Lights events with the alien at his news conference. I, who follow politics with a passion, never dreamed how ignorant I could be until the Black Vault show when either Gene or David told of Symington's misdeeds and how he had been pardoned by Clinton for saving his life. I did some searches, and wow, what a character indeed, Symington that is! "Larcenous greaseball" was one of the kindest descriptions given to him by a reporter of a Phoenix newspaper. All this to say that I never stop learning from The Paracast, and enjoyed the Black Vault episode very, very much. I'm glad to see our esteemed hosts (and that's a genuine compliment) addressing religion, even Christianity, and how it could have validity from an extraterrestrial perspective. May I continue to ask Gene and David to consider asking on Peter Sturrock to The Paracast? Great show, Gene, David, and John, and I look forward to next week's, too. Kim

That expression could describe sooo many politicians! :p

I think the subject of UFO/Alien/entities in religion is really interesting. I think that the Old Testament has a lot of material to work with in that regard...I mean, Ezekiel's wheel alone!

Back