• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lake Eerie--Jets or UFOs?

Dnold7X

I need to talk to the aliens
So I heare a couple of conjobs on another podcast claiming to have met an annunaki at a pagan festival in a hooka tent after he was contacted by a UFO orb over Lake Eerie. This guy's name is Michael Ellis Hill and he is using it to promote his guitar career.

Lately CNN has had Lake Eerie UFO sightings in their news.

Weren't these determined a while ago to be Jets taxing and is there an airport nearbye?

So I heare a couple of conjobs on another podcast claiming to have met an annunaki at a pagan festival in a hooka tent after he was contacted by a UFO orb over Lake Eerie. This guy's name is Michael Ellis Hill and he is using it to promote his guitar career.

Lately CNN has had Lake Eerie UFO sightings in their news.

Weren't these determined a while ago to be Jets taxing and is there an airport nearbye?

Without commenting on the individual hoax, there is no tall tale that can't be turned into some sort of scam in the paranormal field, unfortunately.

Back