• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Knell on Amazon

Free versions of recent episodes:

spacebrother

Greg Bishop
I was looking for info on Long John Nebel's LP of contactee interviews and the first result that came up on Google was from Knell's "DVD Shop" on Amazon. He apparently tranferred the audio to a DVD (which leads the unobservant buyer to believe that this is a video) and made up his own cover with an image of Nebel and another stolen from Earth Vs. The Flying Saucers I believe.

Also notice that he has misspelled George Van Tassel's name "Van Tassle" multiple times--on the cover and in the description.

Does anyone know if he's selling copyrighted material through Amazon? One customer review reads "Defective disk (not the first one from Bill Knell). Promised refund - never received it. Not recommended"

I'm thinking of posting this entire (copyright free) album online for free just to spite Knell.

I was looking for info on Long John Nebel's LP of contactee interviews and the first result that came up on Google was from Knell's "DVD Shop" on Amazon. He apparently tranferred the audio to a DVD (which leads the unobservant buyer to believe that this is a video) and made up his own cover with an image of Nebel and another stolen from Earth Vs. The Flying Saucers I believe.

Also notice that he has misspelled George Van Tassel's name "Van Tassle" multiple times--on the cover and in the description.

Does anyone know if he's selling copyrighted material through Amazon? One customer review reads "Defective disk (not the first one from Bill Knell). Promised refund - never received it. Not recommended"

I'm thinking of posting this entire (copyright free) album online for free just to spite Knell.

Greg,

Bill Knell is known to sell copyrighted (not by him) material. He is a fraud. He also takes money from people allegedly selling puppies, but they don't ever get a dog. Bill Knell is bad news.

Frank Warren has gobs of info and dealings with Bill Knell. Just ask him.

Hope you don't get burned by this guy. If you legally post something for free that he is attempting to sell in order to spite him, you would be a saint in the eyes of most people.

I figured people on this list knew who Knell was. That's why I posted this. He was selling one of my videos without my permission on his site until I asked him to take it down.

I wanted to know if anyone could point out any copyrighted material that he was attempting to sell though Amazon since I couldn't spot any right away.

The Flying Saucer Story is not copyright protected as far as I know. If so, the UFO Store, Wendy Connors, and others are violating it. Nebel died in 1977 and the record company (American Music Library) is no longer in business as far as I can tell, so there is no one to notify that the work is being copied and sold, according to copyright law.

Call me paranoid, but how the f%@* does Knell get the first hit on a Google search? I thought the first few hits on subjects like this were often propaganda?

Maybe Michael Salla is onto something.

I hope Bill Knell dies from complications caused by a very nasty boil on his ass.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

He's still busy selling merch. Ebay? 4 hour DVD? Global Invasion: ALIEN INCURSION - DVD - eBay (item 260453020477 end time Aug-01-09 06:42:34 PDT)
Several items listed by a variation of ''Bill Knell" have recently been removed. Could be copyright infringement or standard Knell fraud activity. It was only a superficial search, but I laughed when I saw this self-penned description and one more in a long list of email addresses...

Thousands of people have attended these programs and been left wanting more. A popular radio and television show Guest, you've heard Bill on thousands of top-rated shows in all formats (including Mark and Brian, Mancow, Howard Stern, Mike Murphy, John Boy and Billy) and seen him on local, national and international television programs (including Inside Edition, NBC Nightly News, 20/20). Married to Catherine Lavan since 1984, Bill and Cathie have seven children and live in Arizona.
http://www.hollywoodnews.zoomshare.com/ (approx 3/4 down page)

He's an asscrack in need of a kick up the pants..

Edited to add...a quick check on his Ebay record shows 100% positive........as a 'buyer'. The smart money would bet that he builds a little positive reputation and defaults as a 'seller' of more expensive goods.

Hopefully, Amazon will ban Knell soon. Especially if someone tips them off that he's a known fraudster.

I've just found out about this Knell character...the other day I came across a lecture I gave in Roswell that he re-packaged and is selling on his site...so I checked out the Paracast interview, and wow, what a slimebag. Thanks for exposing this piece of excrement.

Back