• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kimball & Friedman - The Media and UFOs

These are neat. You know how you can tell this is local cable (beyond production values, I mean)? The host is addressing the subject seriously and without bias. Pity national level shows can't be this honest.

Cool, I looked for another found and sent this clip:

to the "Bad Astronomer"
lol
If you don't know who that is, he's a very outspoken astronomer who gives a lot of talks on astronomy and bad science and has done some criticizing of UFO sightings.. but he's not too unreasonable so I thought it would be a good clip to send.

Back