• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kimball & Friedman talks UFOs on Canadian TV, 2004

Excellent clip Paul, thanks.

You spoke very eloquently and came across as being very knowledgeable on the subject.

Do you know what the viewing figures were for that show?

Hi Paul, you seem somewhat impressed by some of the Majestic twelve documents, yet you aren't impressed with the Roswell case if I remember correctly. Do you view them as separate cases, or both part of the same case? Hope my question made sense.

Also, is there the whole show available? I live in the US, and doubt I'll see it on tv.

Thanks for posting what you did.

Rick Deckard said:
Excellent clip Paul, thanks.

You spoke very eloquently and came across as being very knowledgeable on the subject.

Thanks. I try. :)

Rick Deckard said:
Do you know what the viewing figures were for that show?

No idea, but I would guess several hundred, perhaps a thousand or two. It was a regional cable channel.

Paul

Paranormal Packrat said:
Hi Paul, you seem somewhat impressed by some of the Majestic twelve documents, yet you aren't impressed with the Roswell case if I remember correctly. Do you view them as separate cases, or both part of the same case? Hope my question made sense.

Actually, I give the Roswell case more credit now than MJ-12, which I have no doubt, after extensive further research, was an absolute hoax. Most ufologists agree.

As for Roswell, I think it's such a mess, and that there are many better cases out there, that it's time to move on, and focus the conversation on those better cases.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Also, is there the whole show available? I live in the US, and doubt I'll see it on tv.

I have a copy of the whole show. I'll be putting other selected clips up eventually.

Best regards,
Paul

Thanks for posting what you did.

Back