• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kevin Randle is Back!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Long-time UFO researcher Kevin Randle will record an episode of The Paracast on Monday, July 30th, from 11 AM until 1 PM Pacific.

We'll be focusing on his criticisms of the recent book about the Aztec, NM incident from Scott and Suzanne Ramsey, his response to the National Geographic TV show, "Chasing UFOs," his sit-down with abductee Travis Walton and a lot more stuff.

You can check out his blog for his recent columns:

A Different Perspective

(This is a long question, requiring a long answer, but should be interesting.
Gene & Chris, I hope you can make it work!)

In "Reflections of a UFO Investigator"Kevin tells about one of his earliest investigations back 1968, into the Carroll Wayne Watts case. The Watts case is interesting because it was among the earliest abduction claims of medical examination by grey aliens, and it is further unique in that it was investigated by Project Blue Book. (I'm sure Kevin will need to summarize the case.)

After Watts failed a lie detector test, he said that the story was a hoax crafted by a chubby artist from Amarillo, who also provided some UFO photos to support the story. The artist taught him the story under hypnosis, with the help of two hypnotists from San Antonio. The other three men don't seem to have ever been publicly named.

Kevin, were these men ever found? Was this an elaborate UFO conspiracy to produce a hoax?

Hello Gene, Chris and Kevin. Thanks for the great shows.

Kevin, Kal Korff's YouTube channel has no less than 24 videos containing the title "Scandals Of Kevin Randle".

In most other subject areas, that type of obsessive-compulsive behavior would probably get a lot of attention, but in the field of Ufology intelligent people have learned to begrudgingly accept the notion that mentally ill people are constantly demanding attention like blowhard mountebanks.

My question is simple: Why are so many people with mental health problems associated with the subject of UFOs?

In light of evidence, testimony and hypothesis pointing towards the propagation of the UFO ETH meme as being a big US inteligence smoke and mirrors disinfo commie spy bait game, are most cool aid drinking ufologists too scared to admit being patsies, stooges and psi-ops fall guys?

Dr (Col) Kevin Randle ,

Q.1 Do you think the US & its Allies 'might' have cracked the anti-gravity technology going on the theories of Mr Nick Cooks very good book ?

Q.2 Is it plausible Roswell or any other so called UFO crashes were man made covert technology rather than so ETH? For example early development in sats, drone , anti-craft decoy devices etc technology during the Cold War years.

Q.3 What the best helicopters you have flown in and whats your thoughts on the Black Hawks. Also thoughts on Afghanistan withdrawal?

Thanks for your service buddy.

Just one question (and it's a bit rhetorical) : why do researchers in the field continually over focus on cases that are ancient history, such as Roswell, Aztec, Travis Walton, etc instead of the newer cases coming out today?
Is it because the new cases are not as interesting as the abductee/contactee era or is it a human failing that we become more interested in the personalities and soap opera stories than the evolving phenomena as it exists today?
For example, there were almost 1000 sightings reported in Canada last year, up slightly from the year before. Were they all boring, or are we just more fascinated with the political machinations of people on earth that call themselves UFO researchers?

Hello Gene, Chris and Kevin. Thanks for the great shows.

Kevin, Kal Korff's YouTube channel has no less than 24 videos containing the title "Scandals Of Kevin Randle".

In most other subject areas, that type of obsessive-compulsive behavior would probably get a lot of attention, but in the field of Ufology intelligent people have learned to begrudgingly accept the notion that mentally ill people are constantly demanding attention like blowhard mountebanks.

My question is simple: Why are so many people with mental health problems associated with the subject of UFOs?

I was in a class, one day, discussing pointless subjects (it was a blow-off college class) and UFO's came up as a topic. I held my tongue but people started discrediting not just UFO's but the witnesses of such. One girl in the seat in front of me piped up and said, "I don't know. Why is it that only hillbilly hicks out in the middle of the mountains are seeing flying saucers and sh*t?"

Now admittedly I should have chimed in, there, especially since I'd just gotten done reading Leslie Keane's latest book, but thinking on it later I realized that there's a strong public opinion out there that's completely off-kilter regarding the UFO eye-witness event. I suppose this is one of the real down-sides to such a strong pop-culture stigma associated with UFO's. It leads to severe mis-representation of some of the things that are really going on.

Good question, Apocalypto. I hope it get's played during the episode.

Just one question (and it's a bit rhetorical) : why do researchers in the field continually over focus on cases that are ancient history, such as Roswell, Aztec, Travis Walton, etc instead of the newer cases coming out today?
Is it because the new cases are not as interesting as the abductee/contactee era or is it a human failing that we become more interested in the personalities and soap opera stories than the evolving phenomena as it exists today?
For example, there were almost 1000 sightings reported in Canada last year, up slightly from the year before. Were they all boring, or are we just more fascinated with the political machinations of people on earth that call themselves UFO researchers?

Amen, brother!

Back