• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kevin D. Randle and "The Government UFO Files"

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On Thursday, June 17, we'll be recording an episode featuring veteran UFO researcher and author Kevin D. Randle, to discuss his latest book, "The Government UFO Files: The Conspiracy of Cover-Up."

Randle will explore the ints and outs of alleged government secrecy, whether it's due, in part, to "government incompetence, and, potentially, malfeasance." What about Area 51? What, if anything, is the government hiding? Can we do something about it, or has that train left the station?

Wondering if Kevin has any examples of when conspiracy theorists where actually proven correct in the last 100 years in regards to UFOs & the government?

Mr. Randle has lived through many changes throughout his career. If he's willing to wade into a potentially political puddle of mud, I'd like to hear about his broader thoughts on the current lack of transparency on the part of the U.S. government and the steep decline in the public's trust in the government, and how we've arrived at this point. Maybe U.F.O. secrecy could be commented on within that context.

I have a question for Mr. Randle,

I purchased and really liked your book "Crash: When UFO's Fall From the Sky". In writing it, were there any intriguing cases you left out of the book, and if so, would you be willing to describe them?

Last edited:
I have a question for Mr. Randle,

I purchased and really liked your book "Crash: When UFO's Fall From the Sky". In writing it, were there any intriguing cases you left out of the book, and if so, would you be willing to describe them?

To piggyback off this question, I'm wondering if there are very recent, legitimate, high-strange cases of sightings that Mr. Randle is looking into that might make it onto his blog or inspire his next book.

1) What are your thoughts on the Portage, Ohio case of 1966? In this case we see media scrutiny and far more intense pressure by military types to bury and dismiss this case entirely. Do you think there were any intentions to cause harm to the lives of the police witnesses or were they just casualties of a necessary cover-up of alien visitation?

2) As seen in the Portage case it seems the standard practice is to claim Venus, weather balloons, & atmospheric anomalies are what witnesses really saw. What cases would you cite where the lives of witnesses were directly tampered with through discrediting them through public humiliation or other means?

Back