• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kecksberg Incident News Article

Free episodes:

Kim323

Paranormal Maven
Or is it Kecksburg? Or yet something else? There's an AP news article today about a woman who's won in court her petition to NASA to release their documents about the case. Just thought worth bringing to everyone's attention, and any additional info anyone knows would be appreciated here. No judgment from me as to the validity of the case, just piqued my curiosity because I've heard differing takes on the case. Kim

I have always had an interest in that case. It is probably due to it being in PA and there not being many well-known cases in my state. :) My guess is a hi-tech Russian satilite. Based on what it looked like and the time (Cold War) that would be my best guess. The color it gave off and the writing on it though are odd though.

Back