• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Katy Perry's Occult Superbowl Spectacular

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
My daughter is a conservative Christian lady. We have competitions to deconstruct all the larger pop media occult rituals. We are evenly matched because her knowledge of the Bible is far superior to mine, but my knowledge of kaballah and hermeticism is superior to hers.

Freeman does a pretty good job of decontructing Katy Perry's Whore of Babylon riding the Beast Superbowl performance here...

FreemanTV.com - Katy Perry Illuminati Super Bowl Spectacular

pic25.jpg

Wonder what Perry's devout christian parents think about it too... If anyone noticed, many of today's commericals and some "props" reflect a occult and mystical tone, actually..I been noticing alot of occult and non abrahamic relgion symbols popping up latley even around town and city, I was driving through hartford,CT once and noticed a huge wreath on the side of a insurance company building coincidently in the shape of the Druid Awen symbol.

Wonder what Perry's devout christian parents think about it too...

Freeman quotes Katy's parents in the above deconstruction. Summary: They are not pleased.

Katy combined with Russell Brand's Fabian stylings would have made an awesome team. They should have stayed together.

Back