• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

K. Randle-the slides-&DMR

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight on DMR we are going to do something I do not usually do … have a guest. Dr. Kevin Randle will join Rich and I to discuss the so-called “Roswell” slide controversy. Randle has been on the inside since this slide issue first surfaced. I chose open lines Friday so you have extra time to call in to ask Dr. Randle questions about this. Only on CyberstationUSA starting at 9:00 PM Pacific Time. Go to www.dqrm.com and we will see you on the radio!

Attachments

• Randle.jpg
    Randle.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
At the risk of sounding petty I wouldn't mind hearing Kevin 's opinion of Bragalia's tactless apology (my opinion) especially because Anthony was using Kevin 's blog to harangue Kevin.

Last edited:
What does Kevin Randle think about the open source information sharing approach that the RSRG utilized to solve the slide mystery?

Does he think this is a better way forward for ufology instead of the pseudo science information hiding approach we just saw in Mexico city? It could have saved a lot of money and misery if information was shared ahead of time.

What does Kevin Randle think about the open source information sharing approach that the RSRG utilized to solve the slide mystery?

Does he think this is a better way forward for ufology instead of the pseudo science information hiding approach we just saw in Mexico city? It could have saved a lot of money and misery if information was shared ahead of time.

Yeah Burnt, you are probably correct. However ... sharing information ... early? Good God, what if the "trick" (you know, the mummy) was revealed ahead of time? Oops ... no payday!

Decker

1) Schmitt and Carey purportedly knew about the slides 3 years ago, but WHEN does he think they got to actually *see* them? And were those even high resolution versions or not?

2) Does he think Bragalia ever saw the slides prior to the May 5th event?

3) What lessons can be learned from this whole debacle in order to improve UFOlogy as a whole?

I listened with interest. Has Kevin joined the Carey-Schmitt defense team? He seems to be leading it, laying the groundwork not only for a lighter sentence, but having them charged for a lesser crime on the front end.

Or none at all, they were victims of confidence men, poor lambs really.

C'mon! Go back and listen to their interviews leading up to the big Mexico City show. They spoke with certainty of the authenticity of their case, they'd checked it themselves and had it verified by a number of experts.

As Carey has asked, "what's wrong with this picture?"

Last edited:
There's definitely something wrong wth the whole picture.

It would be fascinating to learn the internal process and decision making made by Carey and Schmitt on their journey of conviction and how it was that it all managed to implode the way it did. There's an untold story there as we're just getting spin after the fact now.

I had intended to listen but the man I work for forced me to go with him to Busby's in Santa Monica, I was enticed with free beer and pizza. The man knows my weaknesses. at any rate, I would appreciate a heads up when the episode is posted.

Woah! I had no idea how many people allegedly used the streaming option! by my calculations if we take a low estimate say 500k five hundred thousand people streaming at $20 a time that equals $10,000,000 ten million. are they allowed to use that money for legal fees or would it be frozen?

Great show, I especially enjoyed it when you played the excerpt from your interview on Errol Bruce Knapp's show. It seems like not much has changed!

Thanks again!

Great show, I thought Kevin came across as very magnanimous and pragmatic...two of my favorite qualities in a human being... a sense of humor is paramount as well... I would say to some of the posters in the other threads worrying about the "state" of UFOlogy that all is not lost when you have guys like Kevin around to salvage what is left and pick up the pieces.

The field could use another Jim Moseley to come along and help deflect some of the shoddier aspects of the UFO field as well.

Last edited:
I listened with interest. Has Kevin joined the Carey-Schmitt defense team? He seems to be leading it, laying the groundwork not only for a lighter sentence, but having them charged for a lesser crime on the front end.

Or none at all, they were victims of confidence men, poor lambs really.

C'mon! Go back and listen to their interviews leading up to the big Mexico City show. They spoke with certainty of the authenticity of their case, they'd checked it themselves and had it verified by a number of experts.

As Carey has asked, "what's wrong with this picture?"
Very true.
Didn't expect this from Kevin.

Back