• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just Listened to Derrell Sims--what an ass

G

gord_stephan

I just listened to the June 3 ep with Derrell Sims and I gotta say that this guy has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. He is a pompous jackass looking for a bit of publicity. His facts are all messed up. i.e. you can't remove somebody's pupil from there eye....not possible it is not physical. It is a hole...He can't even get his facts straight.

He berates everybody as if he is the final authority on everything. I really don't like the cut of his jib.

Gene and David... don't ever waste your time and ours by having this guy on again.

gord_stephan said:
I just listened to the June 3 ep with Derrell Sims and I gotta say that this guy has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. He is a pompous jackass looking for a bit of publicity. His facts are all messed up. i.e. you can't remove somebody's pupil from there eye....not possible it is not physical. It is a hole...He can't even get his facts straight.

He berates everybody as if he is the final authority on everything. I really don't like the cut of his jib.

Gene and David... don't ever waste your time and ours by having this guy on again.

Some day maybe we'll read some of his e-mail -- written in all caps -- or maybe not. I don't think you need to worry about him returning any time soon or ever :rolleyes:

I have heard Sims several times on another internet show. I wasn't impressed then and I am not impressed now.

He is one of the problems in the field of Ufology (the movie).

Gene, you have to humor us. Please read some of the emails. It might be a hoot.

They should open a 'paid members only' section, where they can post their correspondence with NH, Sims, and the dude with the hybrid skull . . . what was his name?
Eh, doesn't matter.
Even non-Paracast listeners might pay to see what was in the vault of UFOlogy shame.

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
They should open a 'paid members only' section, where they can post their correspondence with NH, Sims, and the dude with the hybrid skull . . . what was his name?
Eh, doesn't matter.
Even non-Paracast listeners might pay to see what was in the vault of UFOlogy shame.

-DBTrek

What's NH stand for? You didn't mean MH did you?

Lloyd Pye is the starchild skull handler/peddler, whichever you prefer.

NH is New Hampshire. Didn't you hear the show where Gene and david had an hour long mudslinging fest with the state of New Hampshire?

No . . . you're right, I meant MH.

-DBTrek

Sims is a goose, it was still an entertaining listen; but i'll never listen to another interview with him again.

Someone mentioned on another thread that mentioned Derrel, saying he'd be a great guest, I agree for one reason; It's amazing how far some jackasses can go up themselves & still believe they deserve a place in the Hall of Fame.

Goody.

DBTrek said:
NH is New Hampshire. Didn't you hear the show where Gene and david had an hour long mudslinging fest with the state of New Hampshire?

No . . . you're right, I meant MH.

-DBTrek

Ah yes, New Hampshire. I actually lived there once :)

By labelling yourself as an 'Alien Hunter' you're basically saying that these 'whatevers' that abduct, are entirely physical beings in my opinion & that is absurd...We don't know what they are.

Anyone who calls themself an Alien Hunter is a friggin' fruitloop.

Back