• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just a Thought.....,

dccruibay66

Paranormal Novice
This is something I've thought about for sometime........Has any world leader, past or present, ever come forward and categorically denied that they know of, or believe that, there has never been. nor is there any evidence of any genuine UFO/alien contact with this planet?
The reason that I ask is that Ufology (for want of a better word) is big news around the world, the MSM pick up on it whenever there is a decent sighting with reputable witnesses, and the internet is abuzz with sites dedicated to the study of UFO's and (alleged) alien life, and particularly that the Governments of the world have hard evidence of alien visitation...............but no Head of state has come out and said "we categorically deny that we have any evidence of alien visitation".
Why would they do that?.......why would no Prime minister or President not put their reputation on the line, and put the whole "Governments have been colluding with aliens for at least 60 years" thing to rest?
I am by nature a sceptic when it comes to UFO's and Aliens (not that I don't think that there is life "out there")......but this one thing nags at me, I know that most politicians bend the truth and some just down right lie, but the one thing they are all concerned about is their reputation so if there really is no evidence whatsoever.......no Roswell?......come on Obama, say that!.........no Rendalsham?.....come on Cameron keep your promise and say that!

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

I believe that it's as simple as they really just don't know.
if they did know, and then denied it, they'd be lying.

Paul Hellyer of Canada, is into Ufos because he read a book. And this link shows that the Ufo-ees surrounding him, are such as of Paola Harris.
http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-denver/ex-deputy-prime-minister-of-canada-seeks-ufo-disclosure

I watched on the History Channel's The President's Book Of Secrets, http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p=286476&v=history&ecid=PRF-2103913&pa=PRF-2103913 and Dan Quayle said on there, that him and (was it Senior Bush?) looked into finding out about ufo aliens, and he said they came up with really nothing.

Truman was asked about it after the 52 DC UFO incident.

Now this segment from a July 20, 1952 press conference right after the famous DC sightings. This presser's transcript isn't posted at the Truman library but I have heard a taped snippet and it is clearly Truman's voice.

REPORTER: "Did the Joint Chiefs of Staff talk to you or concern you about the unknown, or unidentified, flying objects?"

TRUMAN: "Oh yes, we discussed this at every conference that we had with the military and they were never able to make me a concrete report on that."

REPORTER: "Do you have anything on the subject, Sir?"

TRUMAN: "No I have not. I haven't anything on the subject, and... There's always things like that going on, flying saucers and er we've had other things, you know..."

And that was it.

but no Head of state has come out and said "we categorically deny that we have any evidence of alien visitation"
In the present state of "ufological affairs" if the US president or other highly placed person in the White House came out with a sincere declaration stating that their country knows nothing about the subject, the exopolitics and disclosure crowd would just say he/she was lying and that such statement was part of the conspiracy. The various branches of the US government certainly have more on UFOs then what they reveal and there are various causes for that concealment of information. Nevertheless, for those guys disclosure will have to perfectly match their pre-established terms and expectations or it won't be accepted as something true.

Back